• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 95: old people can't hang anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can tell i'm worried because i have taken time to post about it

Good morning all. V excited to take my kayak out on Saturday. First paddling of the season. Going to bring some sandwiches, chips, and a couple brew dogs to enjoy out on the water.

Good morning all. V excited to take my kayak out on Saturday. First paddling of the season. Going to bring some sandwiches, chips, and a couple brew dogs to enjoy out on the water.

I hope you see some great blue herons.

I hope you see some great blue herons.

Spotted one at Lake Crabtree last summer (at least I’m pretty sure this is one)

fcbcf5305697447efb172d7398638401.jpg

I followed it around for a bit that day, got a couple videos of it taking off and landing in the water. Pretty amazing.

This sounds very nice. Not much better than sitting out on the water with a few brew dogs and your thoughts.

I came very close to drunk purchasing an Oru Foldable kayak earlier this year.

It would be more intense if the child wasn’t his.

This sounds very nice. Not much better than sitting out on the water with a few brew dogs and your thoughts.

I came very close to drunk purchasing an Oru Foldable kayak earlier this year.

I bought a sea eagle inflatable kayak as a pandemic activity last year. I’m a big fan. Highly recommend.

I am cancelling Nashville.

Went there last weekend to visit my aunt and uncle after not seeing them during Covid. I wandered down to Broadway to see what the Post-Pandemic world was looking like, and Chat Thread, I did not like it. The bars were crowded and had lines out front. Bands were more loud than good, and country wasn't the necessarily the music being played. The amount of different types of party buses was laughable. People seemed to be there more in costume than to enjoy a beer and good music. The days of Nashville being a pleasant weekend stop are over, leave it for the bachelorette parties and the Kid Rock fans.

Add Nashville to the list of places no longer worth visiting along with Branson and Gatlinburg.

(yes, I am vaccinated and plus two weeks and so were they hence the visit)

What’s wrong with Gatlinburg? Going there this summer for the first time.

I am cancelling Nashville.

Went there last weekend to visit my aunt and uncle after not seeing them during Covid. I wandered down to Broadway to see what the Post-Pandemic world was looking like, and Chat Thread, I did not like it. The bars were crowded and had lines out front. Bands were more loud than good, and country wasn't the necessarily the music being played. The amount of different types of party buses was laughable. People seemed to be there more in costume than to enjoy a beer and good music. The days of Nashville being a pleasant weekend stop are over, leave it for the bachelorette parties and the Kid Rock fans.

Add Nashville to the list of places no longer worth visiting along with Branson and Gatlinburg.

(yes, I am vaccinated and plus two weeks and so were they hence the visit)

Yeah man, about 10 years ago Nashville became the place to move. Hard downward spiral ever since. My Uncle moved there about 8 years ago and the rapid change over the recent years has been remarkable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back