• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 95: old people can't hang anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungBuck95

Reaction score
Saved this place from the tyranny of Biff. Carry on.

Last edited:
Nice to see that you are also obsessed with BiffTannen.

It’s not easy being a comedian.

Robin Williams — dead.

Bill Cosby — jailed.

RJKomedian — Banned !

Any time someone stops Biff from stealing a CT it's a good time

That’s a very poor choice of word. It’s untrue and inflammatory.

Just set a PM to the mods. Will the do anything?

the dudes asking cookout to post pictures of the Facebook conversation for proof are really something

Just a bunch of RJ defenders who either think this is the end of the boards or can't read the mod explanation and/or think cookout is lying about him being a manchild

I’ve never understood being so attached to a poster. Weird

Seems like a lot of people are reading their personal concerns through RJ (cancel culture, fear of misuse of power, end of the boards) and not really concerned with RJ as much

Respectfully, I honestly am concerned for RJ but I definitely understand what you're saying.

Respectfully, I honestly am concerned for RJ but I definitely understand what you're saying.

what's the concern

i think a few might be genuinely concerned for him - but someone pointed out you can find him on fb and reach out and I think that's a good point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back