• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 95: old people can't hang anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our family just started kayaking too, great activity to do with the kids while they’re smaller because we can just toss them in the boat in front of us.

This sounds very nice. Not much better than sitting out on the water with a few brew dogs and your thoughts.

I came very close to drunk purchasing an Oru Foldable kayak earlier this year.

We picked up a couple of inflatable paddle boards recently - looking forward to getting out on those soon.

his child? fuck man, that is intense

yeah, kinda nuts -- they were on the way to the hospital and it went from contractions to full on labor pretty fast, so they turned around and went home and the baby was delivered on the street on their block

some Ring videos captured some of it

It would be more intense if the child wasn’t his.

Yeah, that head poking through some strange woman's stretched out vagina is pretty intense. Totally different if it's your wife.

Yeah, that head poking through some strange woman's stretched out vagina is pretty intense. Totally different if it's your wife.

Ehhh...I don't think the vast majority folks really think of it that way in the moment. There's a lot of external stimuli that really keep the visual mitigated. Woman is screaming, her useless family members might be making noise, you might be telling a bystander to call 911, fishing a gym towel out of your gym bag, etc. I wasn't like, "OH COOL, A VAGINA." It was a lot more, "she looks like she's doing well, baby is moving down the birth channel, ok, that's a lot of fluid, recline her more, etc." Not a whole lot of downtime to be like, "hehehehehehhee pussy."

Our family just started kayaking too, great activity to do with the kids while they’re smaller because we can just toss them in the boat in front of us.

Hm. This may help my case.

Ehhh...I don't think the vast majority folks really think of it that way in the moment. There's a lot of external stimuli that really keep the visual mitigated. Woman is screaming, her useless family members might be making noise, you might be telling a bystander to call 911, fishing a gym towel out of your gym bag, etc. I wasn't like, "OH COOL, A VAGINA." It was a lot more, "she looks like she's doing well, baby is moving down the birth channel, ok, that's a lot of fluid, recline her more, etc." Not a whole lot of downtime to be like, "hehehehehehhee pussy."

Speak for yourself.

just like Niagara Falls is Atlantic City without the beach, which is how I've described it to people

I gave my wife a fertility shot in the back of a car in downtown Clemson about an hour before the Wake football game there once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back