• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 95: old people can't hang anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning all. did the wed crossword last night with my 14 year old and I really was impressed by the theme. Then figured out that it was created by a senior in high school and thought, now THERE"s a kid who deserves out of state tuition.

There’s so much freakin pollen on my car it looks like we got a dusting of snow last night.

if phan had posted 8 min earlier we'd have earned the "24 hour chat" achievement

I’m sweaty and my eyes are almost wedges shut from this bullshit pollen. Not a good combo.

Is Scrubs worth a rewatch? I loved that show a decade ago and I kinda wonder how it would hold up.

Is Scrubs worth a rewatch? I loved that show a decade ago and I kinda wonder how it would hold up.

Recently rewatched as my mindless background show. It’s still entertaining, but doesn’t hold up all that great. As I’m older, you’re just very aware of how much JD actually kind if sucks.

Recently rewatched as my mindless background show. It’s still entertaining, but doesn’t hold up all that great. As I’m older, you’re just very aware of how much JD actually kind if sucks.

I just remember the music always seemed to be extremely on point and John C. McGinley being hilarious.

I also recently started rewatching as my mindless show a few months back -- got toward the end of season 2 when it lost my interest

I actually think it "holds up" fine

I think I missed #TopCheftalk earlier the week but we just watched last week’s episode and I’m just really struggling to care about any of the contestants.

Having all the old “all-stars” there as judges sucks up a lot of the screen time.

The nerdy Asian fella is okay I guess

I mean in the early eps it's always difficult to tell who is good and who sucks. And I guess they did the all star panel to be able to secure guest judges for a whole season. I follow a few on insta and they basically quarantined individually in hotels for like 10 days or 2 weeks or something before shooting, and no way you could get regular chefs to do that.

Spoiler from last week if you haven't watched

The guy who was close to be eliminated week 1 won in week 2, so who knows if he sucks or is good. Maybe he was held up by the guy who almost won week 1.

I 100 percent knew who was losing in Week 1 based on his background.

Is there a name that has more spellings than (phonetically) “KATE LIN”?

I've been in search of one that can beat it -- my co-worker is named Caitlin and we found some website that showed over 50 spellings of the name

Carlos Rodon throwing a no hitter is pretty cool. One of the best college pitchers I've ever seen. Stayte worked him into the ground, which undoubtedly led to a bunch of his injury issues in the pros.

My sister spent years being the daycare person at her church. They paid her $10/hr. y'all should just move to Alabama and find god

#HotTake

we need fewer people finding god. not more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back