• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 95: old people can't hang anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet, sounds fun.

to make yall feel better about your injuries, i'll share that i messed my back up last night putting fresh sheets on my bed. pretty painful today.

I jacked up my back two years ago showering and was on the couch for an entire weekend.

I don't know, less work stress for the wife could translate into more sex.

No matter how easy the job is or isn't, she'll find a way to find something to complain about or create some conflict that didn't need to exist, so you're gaining nothing by this move.

I think it's unlikely he walks out of prison after his sentence. I see suicide or a bunch of good bros beating the hell out of him.

No matter how easy the job is or isn't, she'll find a way to find something to complain about or create some conflict that didn't need to exist, so you're gaining nothing by this move.

So, more sex for like a month. Tough call.

New personal record for a Wednesday! Finished in 6:33. Fun theme. Always like when numbers show up

Also my PB for a wed is 4:54 and I’m never beating that so I don’t rush wednesdays

I think it's unlikely he walks out of prison after his sentence. I see suicide or a bunch of good bros beating the hell out of him.

He's in supermax for his own protection. Isolation will probably have him finger painting with his own shit within a year.

I just walked into the faculty bathroom after a female teacher and there was piss all over the toilet seat and now I'm hella confused.

I just walked into the faculty bathroom after a female teacher and there was piss all over the toilet seat and now I'm hella confused.

Maybe their pronouns are wee/whiz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back