• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia - Juice and company juice Mako so hard

Normally I'm a strong proponent of claiming 10 minutes or less till the deadline, but this game has like 100 posts so ya gotta mix it up a bit. I defs did something wrong though, because Gooner and Da fought over whether to claim vanilla at deadlines for like 3 games last year

my office view includes deer and numerous birds previously noted, but I have now added a spider in the corner of my window and he has already caught a bunch of bugs in his web. #NATURE

Sry about the missed call last night, I saw everyone retweeting it on my timeline. They reviewed that and upheld it? lol mlb

D14 - Townie, Diggler, SD3
Townie - Mako, Juice
Gooner - BYM, DaDeacs
Mako - Cat
Gouda - Toogs
Resilient - Gouda
Ryala - Resilient
SD3 - Gooner
Juice - D14

Less than 10 minutes.

Sry about the missed call last night, I saw everyone retweeting it on my timeline. They reviewed that and upheld it? lol mlb

It was a trash call, so trash on the field seems fitting. Is there a sports league in the world that does replay well? I guess NBA>MLB>Premier League

Normally I'm a strong proponent of claiming 10 minutes or less till the deadline, but this game has like 100 posts so ya gotta mix it up a bit. I defs did something wrong though, because Gooner and Da fought over whether to claim vanilla at deadlines for like 3 games last year

lol the bad is mine because the 10:00am is 10am EASTERN and I do not live on the east coast

still hmmm.... though

my office view includes deer and numerous birds previously noted, but I have now added a spider in the corner of my window and he has already caught a bunch of bugs in his web. #NATURE

My office view is the woods behind my house and my neighbor’s house. I’d like a bird feeder, but my office is on the 2nd floor.

This kid just fucking turdbombed the entire room so I opened up my window to air it out and they've spread chicken manure on the fields by the schools so I've got a real Frenchman's dilemma on my hands.

This kid just fucking turdbombed the entire room so I opened up my window to air it out and they've spread chicken manure on the fields by the schools so I've got a real Frenchman's dilemma on my hands.

Something something life imitates art. Definitely a metaphor for something.

I'm gonna call my shot though and say that bym is mafia

NIGHT

D14, Vanilla Civ, and really swell guy, is died.

Night moves have until I finish taking this shit or 10:10, whichever is longer (it's going to be this superb shit I'm taking).

Back