• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia - Juice and company juice Mako so hard

I am 30 and currently wearing an ankle brace because I got too drunk while playing golf last weekend and sprinted off the 18th green after making a putt to win a bet. I did not look down and turned the shit out of my ankle in a little gully. I still can't walk the dog around the block.

Basically, I am pretty sure I am not high on this list.

Lol. At least you made the putt.

Goodnight all. Time to pour a bottle of Afrin in each nostril and get to sleep.

I’m next to get voted off on “The List”, so it’s been nice making it this far. I’ll never take a mafia breath for granted.

Time for bad takes? I love High Noons. Love em. They're not perfect for everything, but I got too drunk because I discovered them during that round. Maybe it was because I was already drunk, but I do not enjoy White Claws and did like High Noons. I am excited to have them for a second time in like 6 months and realize that they are actually trash.

Time for bad takes? I love High Noons. Love em. They're not perfect for everything, but I got too drunk because I discovered them during that round. Maybe it was because I was already drunk, but I do not enjoy White Claws and did like High Noons. I am excited to have them for a second time in like 6 months and realize that they are actually trash.

High noons suck

Solid bad take. Proud of you for admitting.

Rank the top 3 shitty beers/seltzers

All the seltzers suck - but they are drinkable if you have nothing else, except the budweiser ones, those are just gross. But, I can be a sucker for a schofferhofer at like 3% alcohol on a sunny day.

Have moved onto Cinderella Man, but like skip the first hour of depressing stuff.

***resilient*** i'm going to sleep. I'll be up in 12-16 hours.

Morning mako. Dump day. I did enjoy resilient’s quality one man chat thread

My man was working hard at single banter last night.

I’m here too

Problem is we had this game dommed too early and Knight deserves better for modding and trying to get us back in it than just crushing the poor last maf soul

I am on board with killing people for the lols to even this up. Gouda would be the funniest

I feel like an idiot asking this, but how did you figure this out? I got one PM telling me I was roleblocked and otherwise just reading this thread and i'm CONFUSED.

Resilient - Gouda, Ryala
Toogs - Townie, Resilient, Diggler
Diggler - Juice
Juice - Diggler

Friendly reminder to you fuckstains not to talk about PMs.

God, let's kill Gouda.

I protected him twice. He has to die.

***Gouda***

Back