• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia - Juice and company juice Mako so hard

Wait you can switch your vote as long as it’s before the deadline? Makos mom always says when you’re in you’re all in baby.

I went to BWW on Long Island like 2 weeks ago. Their wings aren't as good as I remembered and they got rid of the fries in the shape of chips thing. But it wasnt horrible. I debated about doing the wing challenge thing for a free t-shirt - but after trying the blazin sauce, I didnt feel like killing my taste buds for a month. Waitress said only 1 out of 10 people that try it actually make it - would suck to have to pay for that experience and not even end up with a tshirt.

Forgot to charge my phone last night and I'm 45 minutes from the house, car charger stopped working and I'm on 7%. Gonna have to play this smart. By wasting more battery on this post.

I've read nothing yet, but I will be making an impactful vote. You will all be impressed by it.

i didn't realize you actually post i thought this was your thing

Forgot to charge my phone last night and I'm 45 minutes from the house, car charger stopped working and I'm on 7%. Gonna have to play this smart. By wasting more battery on this post.

this screams mafia

I skimmed the last page, enough to know that Da is maf, but we won't have the votes on short notice. I see your soft push without a vote fam

I read further. There might be the votes! What a rollercoaster

***da***

it doesn't really matter if da is mafia, let's kill one of the people I don't know/remember

If you make a case that I won't want you dead before the first mafia overnight in a long time, it would take very little effort to get me to switch

As a 20 post per page guy, I think page 8 was my best work.

I read exactly one of your posts, you know better than to push for a guy whos probably taking an AA without even moving your vote there. V sus

But gouda is right, this game is less about winning and more about the friends we make along the way.

***catamount***

Back