• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia - Juice and company juice Mako so hard

if you guys kill da I'm going to be UPSET

I promise not to kill you if you actually overnight banter this time.

I've got lots of life updates to share. Almost too much for 1 overnight. Gotta keep me alive for a few overnights to get the scoop

I've got lots of life updates to share. Almost too much for 1 overnight. Gotta keep me alive for a few overnights to get the scoop

You've missed some things. I go to bed at around 8:30 now because I wake up at 4:20. Best get started asap.

OT

Between Gooner and Cat.

Gooner - BYM, Da, Townie
Cat - Toogs, Gouda, Ryala
Da - Gooner, Diggler
Ryala - Resilient, Cat
BYM - Mako

Toogs - Juice

yes, if ignorantly shooting my mouth off is frowned upon, best tell me now so I can tell you that i don't care

No, you're doing well bro. Just talking in the manner of someone that has played before.

The sun rises. A serial masturbator emerges from an alley, hands still twitching from the night's efforts. The only kill was the millions of potential Gooner's that were sprayed against the underside of so many barroom tables.

Day 3 ends at 4:00pm. Friendly reminder to stop fucking posting after NIGHT is called.

Back