• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia - Juice and company juice Mako so hard

the correct answer is of course traditional mango habanero

think i've told this story before but when i first moved to DC before my wife finished her old job in Philly and moved here, i was alone in our new place for like three weeks

i didn't know any places to eat, and BWW was on seamless or whatever, and i ordered BWW like seven times in three weeks, racked up like $250 in wings in an extremely short time period

my wife has not let me live taht down ever since, but i stand by my choices

i can confirm that mako is on here most weekdays around 4am

Anyone have restaurant or any kind of recs for Richmond or Nags Head? Going to both places in May

Catching up on important topics, I am currently living in Richmond again. Going back west in a month, but I have many thoughts on this topic.

L'Oppossum is great, obviously, but not super COVID friendly. Stella's and Peter Chang's are old reliables. Longoven is good, but not a product market fit. They have a bunch of negative reviews from people complaining the dishes are too small and that they spent THIRTY DOLLARS but still left hungry.

I have only eaten at one restaurant in Richmond, ever, it was like 20 years ago - it was a sushi restaurant with a bunch of tatted up white dudes making sushi and it was all you can eat after 9 PM. I dont remember the name, but it was great.

I feel I have now contributed on this topic.

Im also going to vote for bym now until I do an eenie meanie miney moe later on someone else.

***bym051d***

the place i ate in richmond ten years ago was a texas-style bbq place with some sides that 22 year-old juice thought was pretty good

I have only eaten at one restaurant in Richmond, ever, it was like 20 years ago - it was a sushi restaurant with a bunch of tatted up white dudes making sushi and it was all you can eat after 9 PM. I dont remember the name, but it was great.

I feel I have now contributed on this topic.

We're flying back to SF from JFK because it was easier/cheaper to get seats that would make our dog more comfortable. We've got reservations at Casa Mono and Claro. Critique my choices.

Catching up on important topics, I am currently living in Richmond again. Going back west in a month, but I have many thoughts on this topic.

L'Oppossum is great, obviously, but not super COVID friendly. Stella's and Peter Chang's are old reliables. Longoven is good, but not a product market fit. They have a bunch of negative reviews from people complaining the dishes are too small and that they spent THIRTY DOLLARS but still left hungry.

staying in Scott's Addition and plan to spend most of our time at The Veil fwiw, so walkable options would be a big plus

I saved Gouda's life last night. Bym is dirty. Da is trying a late separation play. But no need to majo bym because we haven't played in a milli years and I missed you guys.

staying in Scott's Addition and plan to spend most of our time at The Veil fwiw, so walkable options would be a big plus

Where in Scott's Addition? That's where I'm at, about 1 block from the Veil. Perch and Longoven are both a few blocks away, both pretty good "nice" options. ZZQ is great as a lunch option while going to breweries.

I saved Gouda's life last night. Bym is dirty. Da is trying a late separation play. But no need to majo bym because we haven't played in a milli years and I missed you guys.

So you're the angel. Da and I are mafia and we parked on a teammate 2 rounds in a row and now he's trying for a separation play?

Close the window, dude.

Where in Scott's Addition? That's where I'm at, about 1 block from the Veil. Perch and Longoven are both a few blocks away, both pretty good "nice" options. ZZQ is great as a lunch option while going to breweries.

Summit and West Broad

I just ate at Oak and Apple in Richmond a few weeks back and enjoyed it. Good brisket sammich and beer selection. It's also close to Veil

Back