• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia - Juice and company juice Mako so hard

creamy don't lie you said you hated richmond

i am lol'ing at thirty dollars

Screen-Shot-2021-04-12-at-10-48-32-AM.png

wait why would the angel announce themselves without a single vote on them?

So you're the angel. Da and I are mafia and we parked on a teammate 2 rounds in a row and now he's trying for a separation play?

Close the window, dude.

All this seems feasible. Who were you investigating, and why?

Bought a shit load of delicious baked goods at Miss Angels in Mount Airy. If you guys ever feel the need to go to mount airy, I'd visit miss Angels. Pretty sure she said they have a couple thousand acres where they grow all of their fresh fruits for their pies and other goodness. Random, but wanted to share that with y'all.

creamy don't lie you said you hated richmond

I'm defs not a big Richmond guy, but I did really enjoy that spot. Im the kind of weirdo that would rather spend a couple days in Johnson City instead of a Richmond/Atl/Clt type city

we'll be four adults and two infants, so probably takeout mostly

I'd have to be the cop to get an investigation. Why would you think I do?

Continuing this conversation is not productive, says the guy posting exclusively about Richmond restaurants.

Either mako is the angel and he dies tonight, or he isn't and we get a counter/it becomes obvious soon. I don't see any reason why it's worth diving into in any depth right now.

On the road and as previous noted, I take a lot of pee pee breaks. Rating the piss stops that I frequent:
Wyndham
Hilton
Holiday Inn Suites
Comfort Inn
Sheetz
Mako's mom's house

Back