• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia - Juice and company juice Mako so hard

Still trying to figure out where we're staying. Flight is early in the morning, so probably Brooklyn. My inner hipster says that Williamsburg is played out, so maybe Bushwick. That might be a better thing to critique.

Williamsburg is 100x better right now, less touristy traffic. Can't say I've intentionally ventured to Bushwick in a few years.

I'm in Williamsburg like 2-3 times a month for the kids baseball games - and I end up eating over there a bunch, still a ton of stuff open, weather is nice, prices might be down.

Kinda had the same concern on Mexican, but it was easy to get a reservation. Was also thinking of Wallse based on a rec from my partner's coworker.

oh snap i was just staying across the street from Wallse

my brother in law's apartment is right there on bank st

didn't go to wallse though

Williamsburg is 100x better right now, less touristy traffic. Can't say I've intentionally ventured to Bushwick in a few years.

I'm in Williamsburg like 2-3 times a month for the kids baseball games - and I end up eating over there a bunch, still a ton of stuff open, weather is nice, prices might be down.

Radegast is fun

Reminds me of a video I saw yesterday.

In case there's a vote, mine is **Ryala***

I like you bro, but I sussed you from the get-go. The silence was deafening

I am tilted by this post. I'm legitimately offended that someone thinks that I would ever hide in a game of mafia. I could be mafia, but this hurts me personally.

I am tilted by this post. I'm legitimately offended that someone thinks that I would ever hide in a game of mafia. I could be mafia, but this hurts me personally.

It happens, whether intentional or not.

leaving myself out i'm ranking the players i want around in overnight

ryala
da
Mako
Juice
Gouda
BYM
Diggler
Resilient
Toogs
Cat

i suggest we work backwards from this list

Got my second on Thursday. Will fight any J&J or Moderna losers.

8 days away from being able to run around without a mask on, kissing random people.

leaving myself out i'm ranking the players i want around in overnight

ryala
da
Mako
Juice
Gouda
BYM
Diggler
Resilient
Toogs
Cat

i suggest we work backwards from this list

In reading the bottom 2 on your lists posts, I don't think Toogs is bad because I don't think he complains about mod talk like that in thread if he's bad. I don't have any opinion on catamount, other than him being bad changes the shape of the game the most.

In reading the bottom 2 on your lists posts, I don't think Toogs is bad because I don't think he complains about mod talk like that in thread if he's bad. I don't have any opinion on catamount, other than him being bad changes the shape of the game the most.

There's 2 mafia remaining. Who do you think they are?

I'm sorry. I won't vote for you now. I switch my vote to ***Toogs***

I never want to hurt anyone's feelings

I look forward to trying sheep sometime.

Fucking one, not playing the game.

Back