• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia - Juice and company juice Mako so hard

leaving myself out i'm ranking the players i want around in overnight

ryala
da
Mako
Juice
Gouda
BYM
Diggler
Resilient
Toogs
Cat

i suggest we work backwards from this list
Once again all the use suspected are out get me!!!!111!!!1

Cheese beard.

RIP RJ.

***catamount***

This is the officially endorsed candidate of ryala and all those who wish to have a fun overnight unless I decide to change my mind.

The only votes I'll really consider today are probably catamount, resilient, and diggler. Catamount as maf makes some sense with the big rush of killshots on gooner, but I'm kind of ambivalent on the actual posts

The only votes I'll really consider today are probably catamount, resilient, and diggler. Catamount as maf makes some sense with the big rush of killshots on gooner, but I'm kind of ambivalent on the actual posts

Bro...I just allied with you

Not Mako, pretty sure.

Mako’s not tried to the mafia side play like this, but he’s not dumb. He plays dumb, but he’s more skillful than the lets on.

End of last season, Mako was playing very well.

The best thing on cat's resume is that I don't think he's allowed to night post as maf.

Look at me, I am the angle shooter now.

the late cata self-pres, way late nighttime killshot is sus

Mako’s not tried to the mafia side play like this, but he’s not dumb. He plays dumb, but he’s more skillful than the lets on.

End of last season, Mako was playing very well.

Flattery will get you everywhere, love.

You're still dirty.

And I don't actually play dumb, I just Gump my way into positive mafia outcomes more often than not. God's chosen people.

everyone here all jabbed up?

i'm getting moderna #2 a week from today

i made a note in the sign-up thread that i may be down for the count the second real day of the mafia game but that is now irrelevant because god started the game one week early and nobody said a thing

Is it odd that ryala is playing the virginslayer role?

Back