• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia - Juice and company juice Mako so hard

My wife made fried bananas in the air fryer tonight. She was really confused when the whipped cream can wouldn’t dispense. I didn’t tell her it was because I did a whipped cream whipit this morning because life, bro.

tell me more about these air fried wings

Made four pounds in two batches, 390 for 20 minutes each batch, tossed half in Buffalo sauce and half in soy/ginger/honey/lime. Air fryer crisps em up really nice so you can sauce them however you want after.

Dang Alton Brown is a genius but he brings some hard coke binge energy to every video appearance he’s in

Bring it Toogs. I’m not the most popular guy around here currently, so it’s best to kick me while I’m down.

Only person who could get me back up is Mako’s mom.

K so one thing you never do is @ the mod in game, you dm him or talk in mafia chat to him as needed. Or in my case whisper over gouda's mom's back to him in Gouda's little racecar bed.

Also there is a Resilientterp on our home board who is just an awful human being and poster, so that makes seeing your handle a bit rough

Between March Madness and the Masters I have watched a stupid anount of sports that I have no (significant) rooting interest in recently. Gotta say, I may like it better that way. It’s fun to watch and has absolutely no impact on my mood for the rest of the day.

Plus I can gamble my Biden bucks away, as God intended

If anyone cares, the cherry smoked ribs were amazing. The blackberry sour from High Wire was amazing. The Victory at Sea from Ballast Point was amazing. The Skillet from Burial is amazing right now.

Feel like Atlanta and Charlotte are gonna both stay out of the play in race and that’s pretty crazy, given that Boston and Toronto and Indiana seem like they’ll have to play their way in

Imagine how much higher the ceiling could have been if the hawks hung onto Lloyd Pierce

Lol on the day LP was fired the Hawks were 29th in the NBA in avg 4th quarter margin. Now they are 14th. I think under Nate we are like a top 5 team in the 4th quarter by +/-. And that’s with more injuries than we had before! Lloyd Pierce was stuck in his trust of the process it seems, he was really good at losing winnable games!

Anyone have restaurant or any kind of recs for Richmond or Nags Head? Going to both places in May

My wife made fried bananas in the air fryer tonight. She was really confused when the whipped cream can wouldn’t dispense. I didn’t tell her it was because I did a whipped cream whipit this morning because life, bro.

I hear cata is a big whipit guy

Aight aight, got my role. Do I need to do anything tonight or tomorrow morning?

This is the first time I’ve done this bros.

Boys I’ve been thinking about banging **makos** mom like all fucking night.

Not sure I’m playing right, but I feel like when your playing with makos mom you’re always right.

Lol on the day LP was fired the Hawks were 29th in the NBA in avg 4th quarter margin. Now they are 14th. I think under Nate we are like a top 5 team in the 4th quarter by +/-. And that’s with more injuries than we had before! Lloyd Pierce was stuck in his trust of the process it seems, he was really good at losing winnable games!

***D14***

Back