• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia - Juice and company juice Mako so hard

From an outdoorsy perspective and during the right time of year they absolutely slap tho. Went to Olympic National park last summer and it was slap city.

West Virginia is a better state than regular Virginia

West Virginia is a better state than regular Virginia

Thank you for demonstrating that your state ranking skills are worse than your mafia skills

Mako played a great mafia game. He outed the cop and got him killed and successfullly faked angel. Well done, Mako!

WVU is gorgeous -- I've never set foot in a building but I want to spend some time in Charleston every time I drive through -- one of these days I will (the capitol building is also beautiful)

a cooking weak spot of mine is miso -- I'm planning to learn it better this summer, please advise

Do we think we could cobble together 20+ at some point in the next couple weeks? My schedule is opening up and I could run a bigger game but the interest would need to be there. If not we could just run Capt Pick/Waterfall/ABC/C9 for a while until enough people trickle back into the fold.

Do we think we could cobble together 20+ at some point in the next couple weeks? My schedule is opening up and I could run a bigger game but the interest would need to be there. If not we could just run Capt Pick/Waterfall/ABC/C9 for a while until enough people trickle back into the fold.

I will play

Start a signup thread

Thanks for hosting knight. Was fun.

Also, massive props to juice. Crazy strong game.

There was very little reach-out to the terps so it's possible, but you would be dealing with fuckwits like parlay

There was very little reach-out to the terps so it's possible, but you would be dealing with fuckwits like parlay

A worthy sacrifice

Back