• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia - Juice and company juice Mako so hard

A long night has passed, and as the sunlight touches the faces of the many townsfolk, it also reveals SD3's, Civilian Vig, dead body.

Day 2 ends at 1pm.

To have a gun, and not shoot gouda. What a waste.

I disagree, that would mean SD3 selected a good target to hit and we all know he’s incapable of that

Wow, another good take on the situation.

It does make you wonder who on mafia would want to kill SD3 when there are real targets out there.

I disagree, that would mean SD3 selected a good target to hit and we all know he’s incapable of that

giphy.gif

Hey Da - you want to get on board the

***Gooner***

Train again?

I guess mafia had it easy to let d14 ride out his death, but no movement around townie or gooner when both were sitting an easy first round vote away from a tie

toooooogs

***gooner***

This is just a day 1 vote that continued because I haven't read. Well, technically, I clicked on each of the pages, but I don't think I actually consumed anything.

***gooner***

This is just a day 1 vote that continued because I haven't read. Well, technically, I clicked on each of the pages, but I don't think I actually consumed anything.

When has da ever explained his rationale for voting in this way?

Bym or Da, or possibly both, are dirty.

I'm gonna start with switch to

***Bym***

Gooner - BYM, Da
BYM - Mako
Toogs - Juice

You've got hours. The poop was amazing, btw. Thanks for asking.

anyone get RB?

we're in A or B cause no IC

A) 1 Town Cop, 1 Angel, 1 Civilian Vigilante, 7 Vanilla Townies, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 2 Mafia Goons
B) 1 Town Cop, 1 Town Watcher, 1 Civilian Vigilante, 7 Vanilla Townies, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 2 Mafia Goons

I decided I will not be working today. I have already taken one nap

Back