• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia - Juice and company juice Mako so hard

one of the ppl my wife is interviewing to be our son's nanny is one of the most attractive women i've ever seen in my life

best way i can think to describe her is sloane from ferris bueller but she's mexican

i am not weighing in on this matter

one of the ppl my wife is interviewing to be our son's nanny is one of the most attractive women i've ever seen in my life

best way i can think to describe her is sloane from ferris bueller but she's mexican

giphy.gif

Do you not get to do any of the interviewing? Seems sexist.

Do you not get to do any of the interviewing? Seems sexist.

we were dividing and conquering

i applied to daycares and she looked at nannies

and since day cares have a several months long waiting list, we gotta get a nanny

i wish either my wife or i made vastly more money than the other one so one of us could just quit

Bym or Da, or possibly both, are dirty.

I'm gonna start with switch to

***Bym***

I showered today. I have to go get my Real ID in New York, not sure if they are going to make me take a new pic or not. Stupid aviation laws.

my brother and SIL have an au pair from Mexico and her nationality and gender are things she has in common with the Townies' nanny applicant

we were dividing and conquering

i applied to daycares and she looked at nannies

and since day cares have a several months long waiting list, we gotta get a nanny

i wish either my wife or i made vastly more money than the other one so one of us could just quit

Having used both, enjoyed daycare solution more. Nanny being a built in late night babysitter was nice, but days off and sick days ended up being a nightmare.

My unscheduled extra day of vacation isn't working out as intended, I now have to go to buffalo wild wings and meet my director for lunch. So he probably got tipped off that I'm interviewing elsewhere. This will be great

Having used both, enjoyed daycare solution more. Nanny being a built in late night babysitter was nice, but days off and sick days ended up being a nightmare.

we both favor day care in the long run; hope covid chills out and we get off wait lists and can choose between a few decent options within walking distance

***Da***

This is 90% revenge, 9% because he hates my beer opinions, and 1% possible game-related reasons

My unscheduled extra day of vacation isn't working out as intended, I now have to go to buffalo wild wings and meet my director for lunch. So he probably got tipped off that I'm interviewing elsewhere. This will be great

You should wear a full suit to the bdubs meeting, just to verify everything.

I showered today. I have to go get my Real ID in New York, not sure if they are going to make me take a new pic or not. Stupid aviation laws.

When did you leave GA?

Back