• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia - Juice and company juice Mako so hard

I'm realllll ok with putting Bym and Da up there together.

***Da***

This is 90% revenge, 9% because he hates my beer opinions, and 1% possible game-related reasons

All acceptable options. Still won't forgive you for making me drink all those New Belgium beers.

I dont have an opinion here, just posting to up my post count.

If Tejas isn't around to lead the thread in post count, fuck it why not you

I'll go ***Ryala***

Just gut feeling. Or maybe that's my bojangles about to make an appearance out the other end.

i am currently in a meeting and my mother in law (current child care solution) is loudly singing the itsy bitsy spider in the same room as me, so every time i go off mute the whole call gets treated to her extremely philly rendition including the "wudder spout"

And also I still suck at this game but just like hanging out with you guys.

Any of you brojangles got good Kansas City BBQ recs. I’ve been way disappointed in my previous stops.

creamy/resilient gives off jhawk vibes

jhawk's innocence + rommy's inability to censor himself and belief he can use whatever slur he wants as long as he meant it as a joke

I actually don't hate bww, and the fries are great. It's more that I now have to put on pants.

Any of you brojangles got good Kansas City BBQ recs. I’ve been way disappointed in my previous stops.

Joe's KC, Arthur Bryant's, Jack Stack are my go to "this is your standard KC BBQ fare" for visitors. Q39 is a more sit-down style joint but excellent.

holy shit I'm about to hit 13,000 posts, I feel so accomplished

Man I was gonna do things differently this season but here it is 1220 and I just remembered we are playing.

***cata***

Back