• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia - Juice and company juice Mako so hard

Donkey Deac Doug

Loves Dicks
Reaction score
IF YOU DID NOT GET A PM YOU ARE A VANILLA TOWNIE

This game uses a variable open setup. When the game begins, one of the following setups will be chosen:

13 Players - 3 Mafia

A) 1 Town Cop, 1 Angel, 1 Civilian Vigilante, 7 Vanilla Townies, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 2 Mafia Goons
B) 1 Town Cop, 1 Town Watcher, 1 Civilian Vigilante, 7 Vanilla Townies, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 2 Mafia Goons
C) 1 Angel, 1 Town Watcher, 1 Innocent Child, 6 Vanilla Townies, 1 Serial Killer, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 2 Mafia Goons

The mafia will be informed as to which setup is chosen, but the town will not. The mafia will not be informed of the setup until after the selection process is complete.

Overtime will be ten minutes, ties broken by RNG, and Majorities are Instant; majo'd player can't talk after being majo'd, rest of players are fine to continue until Night.

OFFICIAL CLOCK http://time.gov/widget.html

Role Descriptions:

Vanilla Townie
You have no special abilities, but your voice and your vote are just as important as anyone else's. You are notified of roleblocking. You win with the town.

Innocent Child
On Day 1, you will be publicly confirmed to be town, but besides that you are a vanilla civ. You win with the town.

Cop
Every night, you may choose a player to investigate. You will visit the player and receive "Town-aligned" or "Mafia-aligned" as a result. Your results are guaranteed to be accurate. You win with the town.

Angel
Every night, you may choose a player other than yourself to protect. You will visit the player, and if the mafia attempt to kill or search a player you are protecting on the same night, the kill or search will fail. Both you and your target are notified if you prevent a kill or a search. You win with the town.

Bodyguard
Every night, you may choose a player other than yourself to protect. You will visit the player, and if the mafia attempt to kill or search a player you are protecting on the same night, both you and the mafia member will die. You win with the town.

Watcher
Every night, you may choose a player other than yourself to watch. You will learn the names of every player that visits your target the same night. You win with the town.

Vigilante
Every night, you are given the option to kill a player. You may only use this power ONE time throughout the game. You win with the town.

Mafia Roleblocker
Every night, you may choose a player to roleblock, which will prevent them from performing actions and visits that night. The roleblocked player will be notified, even if s/he is vanilla. Every night, the mafia team must choose a player to kill, and a team member to perform the kill. The team member performing the kill will visit the victim that night. You may communicate with other members of your mafia team outside of the game thread at any time. You may roleblock and kill on the same night. You win with the mafia.

Mafia Searcher
Every night, you may choose a player to search, which will return a report on whether the player is the Mafia Traitor or not. If you search for the person the bodyguard protects, you and the bodyguard will die. If you search for the person the angel protects, your search will fail. Every night, the mafia team must choose a player to kill, and a team member to perform the kill. The team member performing the kill will visit the victim that same night. You may communicate with other members of your mafia team outside of the game thread at any time. You win with the mafia.

Mafia Goon
Every night, the mafia team must choose a player to kill, and a team member to perform the kill. The team member performing the kill will visit the victim that same night. You may communicate with other members of your mafia team outside of the game thread at any time. You win with the mafia.

Mafia Traitor
Every night, the mafia team must choose a player to kill, and a team member to perform the kill, but you cannot be that player. You may not communicate with other members of your mafia team outside of the game thread at any time. You have knowledge of the other members of your team, knowledge that will be provided via pm at the start of the game. If investigated, you will turn up “mafia” like the rest of your team. You cannot be recruited into the mafia chatzy; you will die if targeted by the mafia factional kill. If you are the last mafia member alive, you inherit the factional kill. The traitor does not know the setup. You win with the mafia.

1)Major Rules – violating these may get you and/or teammates modkilled
- Try to win for your team, don’t cheat, and don’t angle shoot. Penalties for this will be whatever I deem is harsh enough to make you and your team wish you hadn’t done it. If you have any questions, send me a PM rather than asking it in the thread.
- The dead stay dead. No dead talk.
- No night talking.
- No quoting or discussing PM’s or any other communication with the mod.
- There are no restrictions on role claiming whatsoever.
- No communicating with other players about this game outside the thread, unless otherwise specified.
- No editing or deleting posts
- No upvoting or downvoting posts
- Please be active. If you miss two votes you will be disqualified

2. Night Action

Order of Night Actions (if in the game):
1. Mafia Roleblock
2. Citizen Roleblock
3. Protect (Jailkeeper)
4. Kill (all kills simultaneous)
5. Investigate
6. Anything else
7. Recruiting

3) Majority lynches -No majority lynches shall occur within the last 30 minutes of a day round, nor when there are 6 or fewer players

It's been a minute; there's going to be rust. Let's all be cool.

1. Mako
2. Juice
3. Gouda
4. Resilient
5. SD3
6. Diggler
7. Toogs
8. D14
9. BYM
10. Gooner
11. DaDeacs
12. Cat
13. ryala
14. Townie

Roles are out, go ahead and get your fuck on.

I PM'd some, rep'd others, and I let some of your mother's know about your roles. Get them while you can. As per usual, if someone hasn't posted int he game thread, feel free to text, FB, slide into their twitter DMs, or whatever to let them know the game has started.

1. Mako
2. Juice
3. Gouda -- Killed Night 5
4. Resilient -- Killed Day 4
5. SD3 -- Killed Night 1, Civ Vig.
6. Diggler -- Killed Night 6, Vanilla Civ.
7. Toogs -- Killed Day 5
8. D14 -- Killed Day 1, Vanilla Civ.
9. BYM -- Killed Night 3, Cop.
10. Gooner -- Killed Day 2, Mafia Goon
11. DaDeacs -- Killed Night 4
12. Cat -- Killed Day 3, Mafia Goon
13. ryala -- Killed Day 6, Vanilla civ.
14. Townie

Last edited:
Roles are out, go ahead and get your fuck on.

I PM'd some, rep'd others, and I let some of your mother's know about your roles. Get them while you can. As per usual, if someone hasn't posted int he game thread, feel free to text, FB, slide into their twitter DMs, or whatever to let them know the game has started.

God damn I missed you brother. So there's a lot to talk about... I kind of used some horrific words to insult the entire boards... And now I think this is like my last hurrah...

I miss ***gouda*** and don't know who several of u are

Gooner is sus. Send him out the airlock before he wakes up.

I missed you guys.

Hello friends

***resilient***

Hello gouda. I hope all is well my brethren. This is our second mafia game together. I'm never sus for the record

Oh crap. Forgot I actually had to vote.

***Gooner***

That's adorable. I'm the guy who has fucked mom's around here since my balls dropped. The name is CreamyGoodness. Remember that

Oh cool, we get to pick other personas (persona's?).

I'm going to be Ph. Don't vote me out. I'll show up... promise.

I know it’s gonna get me murked day one but I can’t contain my ebullience. My wife just pinched me for posting during church. But Jesus would understand.

I know it’s gonna get me murked day one but I can’t contain my ebullience. My wife just pinched me for posting during church. But Jesus would understand.

Jesus played in the original mafia game, they killed him to confirm his Judas investigation and 2000 years later we're still talking about that legendary performance

Back