• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden to withdraw all troops from Afghanistan by 9/11/21

So Biden did all of this intentionally to allow thousands more "Ilhan Omars" into the United States. Good to know, Charlie. Also, this really sounds like a party that wants these Afghan refugees to come to the USA.

Last edited:

2018- Trump released Taliban leader Barader and 5000 Taliban fighters from prison
2020- after his election loss Trump cut a deal with the Taliban. The Afghan govt was not included in any of the discussions
2020/21- Trump team refused to give security briefings to the Biden team during the transition

Two great background articles:

March 2021: Trump's Deal To End War In Afghanistan Leaves Biden With 'A Terrible Situation'
https://www.npr.org/2021/03/04/973604904/trumps-deal-to-end-war-in-afghanistan-leaves-biden-with-a-terrible-situation
May 16 2021: Trump's War With His Generals
https://www.axios.com/off-the-rails-trump-military-withdraw-afghanistan-5717012a-d55d-4819-a79f-805d5eb3c6e2.html

Hmmmmmm. The Taliban is guarding the Russian Embassy.

https://tass.com/world/1326097

Nothing to see here. They just want to be on the winning side this time.

Oof. At least he took *a little* responsibility, but he tossed some blame around.

Def a step up from 45, but that's a low bar.

Did not catch the speech but did see he said he ultimately has to shoulder the blame. That is way more than dolt 45 ever did. GQPers never accept responsibility for their actions. Its always someone else's fault.

A great speech in which Biden answered every possible question. (You can now stop applauding.) His decisions were sound and the main problem in their execution was due to the poor cooperation by the Afghan authorities and people. In short, it's all on them.

And now, after a job well done, back to Camp David.

Your guy does nothing but deflect, blame others, and lie. You can claim to not be a trumper but you happily and cheerfully enable his enablers.

those oppressed college graduates with all that unfair debt should have looked into the GI Bill

Yeah say what you will about US military misadventure around the world, but it is one of the only surefire paths to college for America’s underclass. If you add up the $6T we’ve spent on wars in the Middle East and Asia since 01, you could also buy a few college educations with a lot fewer body bags, I’m sure.

See?

8d3528edbabbac261a99692ebe899845.jpg

Sorry. It was Rick.

Are you posting this because it is a good thing or a bad thing?

It's one of the most inspirational things I've seen in a while. Every life on that plane was saved by a member of our military, who volunteered to go into harm's way to save the lives of complete strangers. Let there be no doubt who the good guys are.

It's one of the most inspirational things I've seen in a while. Every life on that plane was saved by a member of our military, who volunteered to go into harm's way to save the lives of complete strangers. Let there be no doubt who the good guys are.

So, does Biden get credit?

Did he volunteer to go into harm's way? If so, then definitely yes. Pls. show your work.

Ok so Biden gets blamed for everything that’s gone wrong and gets no credit for what goes right. I see how this works.

Man, watching these on-the-street interviews of normal folks being like "the Taliban took over and so far everything seems fine, I guess we'll see what happens but so far so good" is pretty telling.

🤡🤡🤡

They also volunteered to take the lives of complete strangers, depending on orders. So I don’t know if “good guys” is the word the Afghans would use. $2,000,000,000,000+ and tens of thousands of “good guys” failed the Afghan people. Let’s bring that money home and do some real good.

Back