• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden to withdraw all troops from Afghanistan by 9/11/21

The Taliban will hold Americans and foreigners as hostages for ransom. They will sell the arms abandoned by the US to our adversaries and to terrorists.

If only our policy-makers had listened to Kamala Harris and studied up on root causes, most especially on woke climate change, the people of Afghanistan would be happy and free today.

You want to make a bet that the Americans get out or not? If I win your kids have to go to public school so they can get an actual education.

The Taliban doesn't want to spend another 20 years being bombed back into their caves. The Americans will get out and the Taliban will be happy to see them go. Killing hundreds of Americans as they are trying to leave so that you can control the country would be incredibly stupid. I listen to a daily BBC News roundup and the Taliban had a spokesmen on talking about how they want to cooperate with UN aid workers and they want a peaceful transition in Kabul. They also want international recognition, which they will not receive if they harm oreign nationals trying to leave. They've learned their lesson about poking the bear.

Now the issue about Afghans who have helped us being left behind is the real tragedy, and guess which party is holding up their visas in Congress? So take your crocodile tears and shove them up your ass you self righteous fuck. If you're not calling Burr and Tillis and telling them to ease restrictions on Afghani refugees, then its you who has blood on your hands.

A live-look in at how Biden's withdrawal is going:

Last edited by a moderator:
The execution has been poor but this action was set in motion under trump. Taliban control is obviously the end game.

A live-look in at how Biden's withdrawal is going:

First of all that video is tragic. I’m not defending the planning of this withdrawal, it’s certainly a cluster fuck. But the modern day US military was involved so what do you expect? Our military is more of a oligarch’s cash machine than an effective fighting force these days.

However doesn’t that video prove my point? I don’t see any Americans chasing that plane. It’s the Afghans who American conservatives would rather leave behind than help them resettle in the U.S.

As to your “gotcha” sentence, which beheading/rape group are you referring? The Taliban or the other Afghan tribal groups we back that engage in the same horrific barbaric practices? Hence why a majority of the nation supports the Taliban.

I’m very aware that the Taliban taking back over was always going to be bad for Afghans who cooperated with us, which is why you better call your GOP legislators and demand expedited resettlement. We’ve sent troops back in to hold the airport so we get our people out and any Afghans that are granted visas. So there’s still time.

But I’m guessing you won’t do that because your a shitty human being, who beats a Bible that you’ve never actually understood. So don’t feign outrage to me, I know that you don’t give a shit about the Afghanis.

The bad takes just keep on coming. The Tunnels are a window into a segment of our society that I don't come into contact very often. It's interesting, I will say that.

The bad takes just keep on coming. The Tunnels are a window into a segment of our society that I don't come into contact very often. It's interesting, I will say that.

Care to address directly why you posted a video of Afghans trying to get on an American plane to counter my post which refuted the idea that Americans would be left behind and that it would be the Afghans who the GOP won’t allow to go visas, who really suffer?

That is really poor evidence based reasoning and something I hope they’re not teaching at charter schools. You posted a primary source that supported my claim, while attempting to argue against it.

You also seems to have to desire to address why these Afghans you claim to care for are not being granted visas.

Care to address directly why you posted a video of Afghans trying to get on an American plane to counter my post which refuted the idea that Americans would be left behind and that it would be the Afghans who the GOP won’t allow to go visas, who really suffer?

That is really poor evidence based reasoning and something I hope they’re not teaching at charter schools. You posted a primary source that supported my claim, while attempting to argue against it.

You also seems to have to desire to address why these Afghans you claim to care for are not being granted visas.

Honestly, I'm not sure people who are willing to hear the Taliban out are salvageable.

Woke and Broke is really good and providing stuff that is close to evidence of his points but not really evidence of his point.

Woke and Broke is really good and providing stuff that is close to evidence of his points but not really evidence of his point.

Kamala Harris was running the legal office for the Family and Children Services division of San Francisco City Hall when George Bush, Dick Cheney and the GOP war mongers made the fateful decision to establish an occupation of Afghanistan. Damn right she should not take any blame for this.

Yep, Biden nailed it on foreign policy again. This does not look a bit like Saigon. The people in Kabul clinging to airplanes are wearing turbans. I do not recall any people wearing turbans at the Saigon evacuation.

Two points:

1. What does this have to do with my argument? Stop dodging and address it, you coward.

2. I clicked on the link, it’s apparently from an unnamed source who passed it on to a guy who freelances for all the right wing news websites and looks like a sniveling dickhead. Considering the source and that his “scoop” makes a women of color seems shrill and unpolished, I’m going to need more conclusive evidence that this comment was ever made by VP Harris.

On the other hand, Kamala Harris' vigilance at the border is sure to stop terrorists in their tracks, even those without Covid 19. Think again, you brutes!

Two points:

1. What does this have to do with my argument? Stop dodging and address it, you coward.

2. I clicked on the link, it’s apparently from an unnamed source who passed it on to a guy who freelances for all the right wing news websites and looks like a sniveling dickhead. Considering the source and that his “scoop” makes a women of color seems shrill and unpolished, I’m going to need more conclusive evidence that this comment was ever made by VP Harris.

What he said.

Two points:

Brasky,

Kamala Harris, whose not-so-discrening tastes have permitted her to defend this Administration's border policies won't even touch this. She knows enough not to be this go-round's Susan Rice. You dash in to "save" the day by defending this complete shitshow. Usually the expression is "Fools rush in where angels dare to tread", but in this case it is "Even bigger fools rush in where store brand fools fear to tread."

I don't think you need to be calling anyone names. Maybe take another year off to cool down.

Brasky,

Kamala Harris, whose not-so-discrening tastes have permitted her to defend this Administration's border policies won't even touch this. She knows enough not to be this go-round's Susan Rice. You dash in to "save" the day by defending this complete shitshow. Usually the expression is "Fools rush in where angels dare to tread", but in this case it is "Even bigger fools rush in where store brand fools fear to tread."

I don't think you need to be calling anyone names. Maybe take another year off to cool down.

So just more opinionated bullshit that you’ve “deduced” and no substantial evidence or reasoning of any kind.

Welcome to 21st century charter school education folks!

Make America Dumb Again.

So just more opinionated bullshit that you’ve “deduced” and no substantial evidence or reasoning of any kind.

Welcome to 21st century charter school education folks!

Make America Dumb Again.

You don't have to exorcise all of the insecurity demons in every thread. Maybe spread some of the daddy issues around to other topics.

Brasky,

Are you sure that's enough time?

Back