• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden to withdraw all troops from Afghanistan by 9/11/21

Unless we were willing to keep a permanent military presence in Afghanistan, this was the inevitable result.

Tens of billions of dollars and twenty years of time and the military barely even fired a shot in defense.

Unless we were willing to keep a permanent military presence in Afghanistan, this was the inevitable result.

Tens of billions of dollars and twenty years of time and the military barely even fired a shot in defense.

Pretty sure that is low.

2. I clicked on the link, it’s apparently from an unnamed source who passed it on to a guy who freelances for all the right wing news websites and looks like a sniveling dickhead. Considering the source and that his “scoop” makes a women of color seems shrill and unpolished, I’m going to need more conclusive evidence that this comment was ever made by VP Harris.

Lulz - The party of pee tapes and Russian collusion now requires source verification for stories.

You clowns should really start charging for this entertainment.

so just so we're clear, conservatives on here are fine with giving amnesty to any and all Afghan refugees, right? those trying to make a better life for themselves?

conservatives on here are more interested in triggering brasky at this point

Just more ADULT-ing

The bad takes just keep on coming. The Tunnels are a window into a segment of our society that I don't come into contact very often. It's interesting, I will say that.

lol

9SmGMjP.png

Just more ADULT-ing

Not even a paid spox will defend this shitshow. Enter: The Tunnels Donks.

You know people check their email even if they have an out office reply on, right? You don't think the fucking press secretary is actually going to be offline for a week do you? And pretty damn rich for conservatives to rail on a press secretary for not making themselves available to the media. Trump's 3rd literally never gave a briefing. not one.

she probably just has that on there so dipshits like Peter Doocy know she's not going to answer his inane gotcha about Fauci and masks or whatever.

The bad takes just keep on coming. The Tunnels are a window into a segment of our society that I don't come into contact very often. It's interesting, I will say that.

You live in a bubble. You just admitted it.

Have you even addressed that it was Trump who made the deal with the Taliban?

You know people check their email even if they have an out office reply on, right? You don't think the fucking press secretary is actually going to be offline for a week do you? And pretty damn rich for conservatives to rail on a press secretary for not making themselves available to the media. Trump's 3rd literally never gave a briefing. not one.

she probably just has that on there so dipshits like Peter Doocy know she's not going to answer his inane gotcha about Fauci and masks or whatever.

Not sure Peter Doocy is the one looking like the 'dipshit' here but you do you, Barca.

CNN is now reporting that Kabul airport is now closed to all civilian airlines and flights. And not a moment too soon!

CNN is also reporting that Biden plans to address the nation. Why? He's never had anything intelligent to say before, much less on foreign policy. Well, maybe this time. So, who is he gonna blame? Trump, of course. He('s) got poor intelligence? That would be a nice Freudian slip. The Taliban for not keeping the agreement (that he did not keep either)? Of course. Or maybe he will go off script and blame the Haitian earthquake? And of course he's gonna want to give evidence of the awesome magnitude of his compassion. Go Joe!

If there's anything that Trump supporters can't criticize, it's the US withdrawal from Afghanistan. Trump first wanted it done by Christmas 2020 (via tweet!) and then May 2021.

Not sure how to post twitter posts on here but here's Trump one month ago at a rally admitting that he started the withdrawal and there's nothing Biden can do to stop it.

“I started the process, all the troops are coming home, they (Biden) couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. They (Biden) couldn’t stop the process, they (Biden) wanted to but couldn’t stop the process.”

https://twitter.com/theNuzzy/status/1427051039404957697

Back