• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden to withdraw all troops from Afghanistan by 9/11/21

If by fiscal conservatism you mean milking the middle and working classes to trickle up to a super wealthy half of 1%, no thanks.

If you mean ending military adventures for MIC and private contractors to milk working American taxpayers under the guise of Freedom or some such, count me in good buddy.

Many less. I think we agree that nation-building is a foolish errand. I'm more interested in threat eradication. In any event, please accept an overdue welcome to fiscal conservatism. Let's carry that forward.

Here’s your chance!

House voted down Jamaal Bowman's amendment to the NDAA which would have pulled soldiers from Syria unless congress approved the "mission". They also turned down multiple amendments to lower the overall funding since, you know, we've ended multiple wars and probably don't need to be spending as much.

I guess sailor and jh and their crumbsnatcher angus have been so enraged and dismayed by the people left behind by Biden that they haven't even been able to bring themselves to post about it in weeks. so brave

So all the conservative bashing Biden for the withdrawal in Afghanistan can now blame Trump...I bet they are OK with it now.

I don’t know if it’s “new” but Biden got a lot of bs criticism for pulling out, when it was trump’s agreement and planned withdrawal. And it was highlighted at todays session; the relevancy to the hearing was that Trump obviously knew he lost the election and was going to leave office and so wanting to get credit for ending the war he rushed the exit plan.

how is that news 2 years later? Didn't we know this 2 years ago?

we did know some of this but not to the extent that the plans were put into play before Biden. Biden got a lot of heat from conservatives and ex-military for the way they left...he took the heat without all the bitching and moaning that Trump would have done in the same situation.

i bet we never hear of this again...since it was Trump of course.

we did know some of this but not to the extent that the plans were put into play before Biden. Biden got a lot of heat from conservatives and ex-military for the way they left...he took the heat without all the bitching and moaning that Trump would have done in the same situation.

i bet we never hear of this again...since it was Trump of course.
I thought trump announced he was pulling out of the war like the last 2 weeks of office alongside announcing all the pardons

Back