• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Signup Thread - EVERYONE IS IRON MAN - Start Date Likely 4/20

Just did a refinance with Wells Fargo and it was a top-7 worst experience of my life. The level of incompetence made Time Warner Cable look as efficient as Amazon.

jhawk and RSF please confirm your participation. jhawk if you can't play on Wednesday, let's be real you likely got voted out before then so it's fine.

jhawk and RSF please confirm your participation. jhawk if you can't play on Wednesday, let's be real you likely got voted out before then so it's fine.

I mean if you want old school going out in flames I'm down

Missed you boys and girls as well. Normally gouda facebooks me when games are going on but he didn't until this one

Listen here, I was traveling during the signup for the last game. And it takes like 5 messages to get you to join

We got a crazy offer on our current house so we sold it, house hunting fucking sucks right now

We got a crazy offer on our current house so we sold it, house hunting fucking sucks right now

Congrats man. Thats crazy to hear house hunting sucks - its a buyers dream in NY right now, everything is super freaking cheap. Burbs living must be where its at now.

I've gotten a couple unsolicited offers on my house, the market here is crazy right now too. I think I saw something that said there are more realtors than listings right now. If I didn't buy a couple years ago I don't think I could afford to now.

Congrats man. Thats crazy to hear house hunting sucks - its a buyers dream in NY right now, everything is super freaking cheap. Burbs living must be where its at now.

It's exact opposite here sellers dream but we've been wanting to upgrade for a while

Yeah some investor from Connecticut is buying up houses in my area to renovate and resell

Back