• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Signup Thread - EVERYONE IS IRON MAN - Start Date Likely 4/20

OK so I'm actually cool with running a 17-man game and doing a Capt Pick/Waterfall ABC style game, the numbers work out really well for that. I'll leave the signups open through the weekend and check back in Monday afternoon to send roles and get the game set up. If more people join I will adjust numbers accordingly.

Also someone get toogs on the batphone, I have a feeling he will want to play but in typical toogsian fashion, he didn't actually say so in the signup thread. FYI for everyone, I am moving back to Kansas City Sunday/Monday morning so that's why we have the Tuesday start. It's definitely possible that the first deadline will be 1:30pm Tuesday, I will let you all know Monday when I get things set up and sent out. Have a great weekend everyone!

New job in KC? Has to be a better location than the last job

It sucks, but Blue doesn’t have opinions, he just announces facts.

#blueexplainsit

Can we move this game to the weekend? Gouda, Rommy, Tejas, DV7 (Tottenham) and I are playing in a better league during the week.

Can we move this game to the weekend? Gouda, Rommy, Tejas, DV7 (Tottenham) and I are playing in a better league during the week.

If you are in touch with Romulus, please pass my information on to him. I gchatted him, but I get the feeling that he doesn't use that much anymore.

Rommy doesn’t want to post right now, but he said, “we’d love to have you in one of our annual invite spots if your recent body of work supports your inclusion. Unfortunately, a team like Burnley can’t have a permanent place. It’s bad enough that we included Arsenal.”

Rommy doesn’t want to post right now, but he said, “we’d love to have you in one of our annual invite spots if your recent body of work supports your inclusion. Unfortunately, a team like Burnley can’t have a permanent place. It’s bad enough that we included Arsenal.”

He's so fucking gay.

Just had a mid morning bagel with olive cream cheese, ready to go. Whats that status with this game? Preferred answers don't include weird soccer analogies.

Back