• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Signup Thread - EVERYONE IS IRON MAN - Start Date Likely 4/20

OK so I'm actually cool with running a 17-man game and doing a Capt Pick/Waterfall ABC style game, the numbers work out really well for that. I'll leave the signups open through the weekend and check back in Monday afternoon to send roles and get the game set up. If more people join I will adjust numbers accordingly.

Also someone get toogs on the batphone, I have a feeling he will want to play but in typical toogsian fashion, he didn't actually say so in the signup thread. FYI for everyone, I am moving back to Kansas City Sunday/Monday morning so that's why we have the Tuesday start. It's definitely possible that the first deadline will be 1:30pm Tuesday, I will let you all know Monday when I get things set up and sent out. Have a great weekend everyone!

Do you think Predators have day jobs? And they use their vacation time to come hunt people? What do you think a Predator HR Department looks like?

Gooner, if all the vanillas are Iron Man and then the specials are some suit variant, I will be so happy.

OK so I'm actually cool with running a 17-man game and doing a Capt Pick/Waterfall ABC style game, the numbers work out really well for that. I'll leave the signups open through the weekend and check back in Monday afternoon to send roles and get the game set up. If more people join I will adjust numbers accordingly.

Also someone get toogs on the batphone, I have a feeling he will want to play but in typical toogsian fashion, he didn't actually say so in the signup thread. FYI for everyone, I am moving back to Kansas City Sunday/Monday morning so that's why we have the Tuesday start. It's definitely possible that the first deadline will be 1:30pm Tuesday, I will let you all know Monday when I get things set up and sent out. Have a great weekend everyone!

Tools is in. He says so.

Congrats man. Thats crazy to hear house hunting sucks - its a buyers dream in NY right now, everything is super freaking cheap. Burbs living must be where its at now.

Condos are down a little, SFHs are insanity. We saw one that was 1300 sq ft, 3 bed/1bath, kitchen was old AF, and they put a toilet in the garage. Like, just kinda chilling there, hope the garage doesn't open at the wrong time. It went like 35% above a list that wasn't terrible based on comps from like 6 months ago.

I've gotten a couple unsolicited offers on my house, the market here is crazy right now too. I think I saw something that said there are more realtors than listings right now. If I didn't buy a couple years ago I don't think I could afford to now.

Same.

I unfortunately had to sell last year, but houses in the range I bought in during 2017 are now going 75k-100k over what I bought for. I cant afford to buy now

All of you please clear out some PM space, I don’t want to have that problem Monday, thanks in advance

Same.

I unfortunately had to sell last year, but houses in the range I bought in during 2017 are now going 75k-100k over what I bought for. I cant afford to buy now

Prosperity gospel’s looking pretty good now, huh?

Just did a refinance with Wells Fargo and it was a top-7 worst experience of my life. The level of incompetence made Time Warner Cable look as efficient as Amazon.

I’m a lawyer doing a ton of refinancing closings and I assure you that all lenders are created equally bad right now. If you closed within a half a year of starting the process, you’re golden.

Sadly, I’m out for this game.

What’s the problem, just volume?

We refinanced at the end of 2019 and we were in and out within a month.

if you keep doxxing me the mods are going to do nothing about it for years probably

if you actualy READthe words i wrote you'd see that I WASN'T doxxing you until you came in and amde your JOKE.

i'd hold my breath for an apology but you're too cowardly and immature to admit it

if you actualy READthe words i wrote you'd see that I WASN'T doxxing you until you came in and amde your JOKE.

i'd hold my breath for an apology but you're too cowardly and immature to admit it

will the mods do anything? NAH

Start the thread you coward, the people are calling for a 72 hr day 1

Back