• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Signup Thread - EVERYONE IS IRON MAN - Start Date Likely 4/20

not that there is anything wrong with that

You ever kiss another man full on the mouth, Jhawk? Really go at it? Taste the back of his teeth? Feel his stubble grind into your chin?

I mean, it's cool if you haven't. If you have though, please describe it in detail so I have enough material to reach completion. kthx

You ever kiss another man full on the mouth, Jhawk? Really go at it? Taste the back of his teeth? Feel his stubble grind into your chin?

I mean, it's cool if you haven't. If you have though, please describe it in detail so I have enough material to reach completion. kthx

Sorry to disappoint if it ever changes I'll message you on gmail chat

OK so I'm actually cool with running a 17-man game and doing a Capt Pick/Waterfall ABC style game, the numbers work out really well for that. I'll leave the signups open through the weekend and check back in Monday afternoon to send roles and get the game set up. If more people join I will adjust numbers accordingly.

Also someone get toogs on the batphone, I have a feeling he will want to play but in typical toogsian fashion, he didn't actually say so in the signup thread. FYI for everyone, I am moving back to Kansas City Sunday/Monday morning so that's why we have the Tuesday start. It's definitely possible that the first deadline will be 1:30pm Tuesday, I will let you all know Monday when I get things set up and sent out. Have a great weekend everyone!

Are you moved in yet? Will you please bring me some BBQ* for dinner?

*NOT Joe’s.

Are you moved in yet? Will you please bring me some BBQ* for dinner?

*NOT Joe’s.

lol I just arrived in KC, I'm going to roll these roles and get PMs out then open the thread. Still TBD on 10:30a or 1:30p first deadline tomorrow.

lol I just arrived in KC, I'm going to roll these roles and get PMs out then open the thread. Still TBD on 10:30a or 1:30p first deadline tomorrow.

awkwardgif.gif

I see you conveniently just skipped right over the food part.

For the record, you are the one that specifically stated you would be moving “Sunday/Monday morning. I asked for dinner. Not breakfast.

Back