• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

RSF has the worst post in the thread and is shitclouding like it's his job. How the fuck aren't people voting for this chode? :)loveu)

you call it "the worst post in the thread"

i call it "a dumb smiths reference that i shoehorned in"

but keep up your reads, i'm sure you're as good at this game as you think you are!

you call it "the worst post in the thread"

i call it "a dumb smiths reference that i shoehorned in"

but keep up your reads, i'm sure you're as good at this game as you think you are!

woof

SD3 (4) BBD, mako, Da, ryala
Townie (3) Catamount, bym, Creamy
Creamy (3) gouda, RSF, Townie
Toogs (2) SD3, Tejas
RSF (2) jhawk, Knight
Catamount (1) Kory
Tejas (1) D14
Gouda (1) Toogs
Da (1) blue
Blue (1) Diggler

1 min

Because it's just throwaway trash. "OH HEY GUYS, THIS TIE COULD BE FUN. I'M NOT SAYING HOW OR WHY, BUT SINCE IT'S TWO CIVS, JEEZ, WOW. FUN."

er, wat

i'm already on one of the people I mentioned there, and that person is a vote behind, so that post was me asking someone to pull that person into a tie

SD3 (4) BBD, mako, Da, ryala
Townie (3) Catamount, bym, Creamy
RSF (3) jhawk, Knight, gouda
Creamy (2) RSF, Townie
Toogs (2) SD3, Tejas
Catamount (1) Kory
Tejas (1) D14
Gouda (1) Toogs
Da (1) blue
Blue (1) Diggler

SD3, mafia goon, has been voted to die by the town.

Night moves have until 2:00pm ET to submit.

bym, vanilla townie, was found dead as the town awoke.

Day 2 starts now, ends at 4:30pm ET.

God damn I'm good at this game. Paid attention to exactly one post, killed me a mafia

So lets examine the RSF/Knight kerfluffle. Tell me what to think.

Because it's just throwaway trash. "OH HEY GUYS, THIS TIE COULD BE FUN. I'M NOT SAYING HOW OR WHY, BUT SINCE IT'S TWO CIVS, JEEZ, WOW. FUN."

the fact that i have to explain to you why there was value in tying up sd3 with creamy, after sd3's only explicit deadline read was about creamy, is legitimately baffling

you've played this game so much, dude

Back