• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

I’d say you’re gonna flame out early again this game like your debut but

1) you didn’t go to wake
2) you’ve got an unending supply of unearned confidence
3) you’ve got a Knightesque grasp on words that we still as a society say in 2021
4) if HST knew you used his likeness as an avatar he’d blow his brains out again

So you might be great at the game, idk. There’s a list for ya.

lol this is what I like to see

TOWNIE CIV

I have a confession to make. I went to pick up the dog and ended up at the liquor store. So...I will not be sober tonight. You're welcome

bym is mafia; D14 is not.

BBD is not mafia. He's a giant pussy and wouldn't post in the game thread until closer to the deadline if he were.

Reads on Gouda are a waste of time. If he's really playing, mafia kills him night one if he's civ. If he's a bad guy, he'll still be here on night 5.

Mako probably isn't an angel, because he hasn't claimed yet.

On what planet does mafia kill Gouda night 1

bym is mafia; D14 is not.

BBD is not mafia. He's a giant pussy and wouldn't post in the game thread until closer to the deadline if he were.

Reads on Gouda are a waste of time. If he's really playing, mafia kills him night one if he's civ. If he's a bad guy, he'll still be here on night 5.

Mako probably isn't an angel, because he hasn't claimed yet.

Wowza

I’d say you’re gonna flame out early again this game like your debut but

1) you didn’t go to wake
2) you’ve got an unending supply of unearned confidence
3) you’ve got a Knightesque grasp on words that we still as a society say in 2021
4) if HST knew you used his likeness as an avatar he’d blow his brains out again

So you might be great at the game, idk. There’s a list for ya.

Lol I will now follow townie

I have a confession to make. I went to pick up the dog and ended up at the liquor store. So...I will not be sober tonight. You're welcome

How does that make tonight different from any other night?

i've started fist fights with everybody i've met in real life from these boards

Back