• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

But he’d probably be all “oh you’re using a classic continental style of rhetoric which belies Hegel’s theory of the unkind” and bore you straight into a death anyway

yung hegelian is my street name

I also regret not getting bees this spring and having gouda help me install them.

I don't understand a lot of these references and it makes me ANGRY

Palma and DV7 had a literal dick measuring contest. Both had average white boy dicks. One was slightly longer, one was slightly thicker.

Correct me if I'm wrong but SD3 was the recipient of these dick pics and judge

Palma and DV7 had a literal dick measuring contest. Both had average white boy dicks. One was slightly longer, one was slightly thicker.

I had COMPLETELY forgotten about that. Amazing

SD3 was 100% the judge. And declared the victor

I had COMPLETELY forgotten about that. Amazing

That moment and the RJ/Townie showdown from a few years ago where RJ dropped the cheese beard haymaker are two of the most memorable boards moment's for me.

Would love boards historian and list maker, Townie, to compile a list of top-10 greatest boards moment's

That moment and the RJ/Townie showdown from a few years ago where RJ dropped the cheese beard haymaker are two of the most memorable boards moment's for me.

Would love boards historian and list maker, Townie, to compile a list of top-10 greatest boards moment's

There have been some great ones. Pit Olympics should be up there

Also who was the rando football player dad that went apeshit on us for a while before creating his own board? That guy was fun

hummus flavors, ranked:
1.) pine nut
2.) red pepper
3.) spinach artichoke
4.) chipotle
5.) "greek inspired" (I think this is just olive oil?)
6.) getting hit by a sabra delivery truck
7.) garlic

I think I have some SUPREMELY SPICY in the fridge I need to try too. been meaning to pick up the sun dried tomato but I always forget

anyway there's some hummus

Also who was the rando football player dad that went apeshit on us for a while before creating his own board? That guy was fun

RULZ

he was so racist!

What're the best crackers/etc to go with Hummus? Or is it better to dip veggies in it? I would say I'm bottom 1% of culture on the boards,so never really been a huge hummus fella.

What're the best crackers/etc to go with Hummus? Or is it better to dip veggies in it? I would say I'm bottom 1% of culture on the boards,so never really been a huge hummus fella.

I just get a bag of pita chips but carrots and celery are great too

Rulz.

We're in a modified lockdown right now. And, bro, do I ever have to take the worst piss of my life.

Back