• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

about to be in a meeting for a long time if you guys wanna vote me out, i likely will not be around at deadline to defend myself, and while i'll be sad about it, i'll understand and i think we can still be friends, except catamount, we not friends

catamount reminds me of the guy from WCU that showed up at our apartment in college when we were having a low key get together with like 10 ppl and took the computer that just had some chill tunes on it and put on skynyrd and spilled his natty ice tallboy on my roommate's xbox and then put out a cigarette on the wall

Townie is probably mafia, but I will defend him to the death today. Someone quote this shit in round 5 when you're trying to run me

kory how do we trick townie into joining our discord as an ACTIVE MEMBER

I think he's in cookout's already but he doesn't post

(this is mostly me just trying to cop an invite into the slack chat team friendship has and talks about constantly)

i joined cookout's discord once to play video games and then i had a son and haven't turned my xbox on since

if u guys wanna join Team Friendship just PM 2009

wait I think I've decided that halal (CHICKEN AND RICE) is distinct from mediterranean and I'mma put that on my list too

about to be in a meeting for a long time if you guys wanna vote me out, i likely will not be around at deadline to defend myself, and while i'll be sad about it, i'll understand and i think we can still be friends, except catamount, we not friends

catamount reminds me of the guy from WCU that showed up at our apartment in college when we were having a low key get together with like 10 ppl and took the computer that just had some chill tunes on it and put on skynyrd and spilled his natty ice tallboy on my roommate's xbox and then put out a cigarette on the wall

Wow. If that happened, it had to of been my boy Catamount. Cat knows how to party. Can't party without skynyrd.

i joined cookout's discord once to play video games and then i had a son and haven't turned my xbox on since

if u guys wanna join Team Friendship just PM 2009

the nice thing about our discord is it's mostly just cat pictures, soccer talk, and memes

no gaming required

also gouda might still be on it I'm not sure

Never forget when Kanye dropped this just to straight fuck with people and how much of a banger it was.

tejas knows the spot in crown OAKS

one more story before i gotta go run this dumb meeting

one time me and a hs friend got really really strong and my roommate at the time deacfan2009 had just baked a cake for his girlfriend at the time, and he was out of the apartment, and i didn't know he'd baked the cake for his girlfriend, i think it was for her birthday, and my buddy just goes hey can i get some of this cake, and i was like uhh i didn't make it but yea my roommate is cool i bet he wouldn't mind, and reader, he minded!

Also, I'ma be in Charleston next weekend D14, where should I go. I'm gonna be 3 weeks out from shot 2 and ready to lick strangers faces at bars

Also, I'ma be in Charleston next weekend D14, where should I go. I'm gonna be 3 weeks out from shot 2 and ready to lick strangers faces at bars

I was there a couple of weeks ago. Why didn't we coordinate?

This is the lunch list

1. Mediterranean
2. Indian
3. Thai
4. Bistro/Deli
5. South American

if you want to win ryala's contest all you have to do is say american food

but the real top 2 are thai and mexican, assuming you don't plan on working much after

tejas knows the spot in crown OAKS

one more story before i gotta go run this dumb meeting

one time me and a hs friend got really really strong and my roommate at the time deacfan2009 had just baked a cake for his girlfriend at the time, and he was out of the apartment, and i didn't know he'd baked the cake for his girlfriend, i think it was for her birthday, and my buddy just goes hey can i get some of this cake, and i was like uhh i didn't make it but yea my roommate is cool i bet he wouldn't mind, and reader, he minded!

CrOaks was where it was at

What kind of vibe are you looking for? Shem creek is fun to day drink at. I feel like you’d be into a lot of the rooftop bars like Vendue.

Back