• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

when I had to wear a tie to work every day there was about an 80% it'd get stained by the time I got home

I own a lot of ties that I now never wear

the bodega next door to me has jamaican meat pies that are extremely good, but like 1 time out of 10 i'm gonna be making jamaican mudpies for two days straight afterward

i also like to venture down the block and get empanadas or pupusas for lunch sometimes

idk about types of lunch place, i either have a salad or a sandwich i make at home 90% of the time

can make urself a v good sandwich with good bread and condiments and cheese and meat that beats a lot of shit sandwich shops

feel like dc, unlike philly, has a real dearth of good sandwich joints

You started so strong and then you came with a take I explicitly told you not to. Grading will be a challenge

the bodega next door to me has jamaican meat pies that are extremely good, but like 1 time out of 10 i'm gonna be making jamaican mudpies for two days straight afterward

i also like to venture down the block and get empanadas or pupusas for lunch sometimes

Jamaican patties! I haven't had one of those in so long, man

Da Reggae Cafe in Greensboro is a go to lunch spot.

15% of getting capped while you pick up your food, but the reward outweighs the risk. Their jerk chicken is better than shit I had in Jamaica

kory how do we trick townie into joining our discord as an ACTIVE MEMBER

I think he's in cookout's already but he doesn't post

Define top end. I'm not talking about that Chili's class, but a local lunch spot for like 10-15 bucks a meal will absolutely blow away like 95% of what you can do at home, and with no effort

Yeah I dont think so

kory how do we trick townie into joining our discord as an ACTIVE MEMBER

I think he's in cookout's already but he doesn't post

(this is mostly me just trying to cop an invite into the slack chat team friendship has and talks about constantly)

about to be in a meeting for a long time if you guys wanna vote me out, i likely will not be around at deadline to defend myself, and while i'll be sad about it, i'll understand and i think we can still be friends, except catamount, we not friends

catamount reminds me of the guy from WCU that showed up at our apartment in college when we were having a low key get together with like 10 ppl and took the computer that just had some chill tunes on it and put on skynyrd and spilled his natty ice tallboy on my roommate's xbox and then put out a cigarette on the wall

Da Reggae Cafe in Greensboro is a go to lunch spot.

15% of getting capped while you pick up your food, but the reward outweighs the risk. Their jerk chicken is better than shit I had in Jamaica

there was a 10/10 jamaican food truck in boston I used to go to every week, wonder if they're still around

What percentage of your non-housing expenses are food? And why are people with answers below 80% broken on the inside?

about to be in a meeting for a long time if you guys wanna vote me out, i likely will not be around at deadline to defend myself, and while i'll be sad about it, i'll understand and i think we can still be friends, except catamount, we not friends

catamount reminds me of the guy from WCU that showed up at our apartment in college when we were having a low key get together with like 10 ppl and took the computer that just had some chill tunes on it and put on skynyrd and spilled his natty ice tallboy on my roommate's xbox and then put out a cigarette on the wall

Hahahahhahaha

Back