• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

I’m 25 as of last Saturday! Getting old now

26 was the age where I started getting hangovers. There's a video of me playing wisest wizard at the age of 25, with a 32 beer staff that required the help of 2 other people to drink. By 27, I had 3 session IPAs and really needed to start drinking a water between each drink so I was a functional human.

Basically, your life will start to suck in under 12 months. Enjoy

This is the lunch list

1. Mediterranean
2. Indian
3. Thai
4. Bistro/Deli
5. South American

I don't often get sad that I live in a holler on the bottom of nowhere mountain, but the thought of all these choices for a random lunch gives me the frownies.

if you want to win ryala's contest all you have to do is say american food

but the real top 2 are thai and mexican, assuming you don't plan on working much after

American doesn't count in this context, that was the correct answer for countries with the best food.

about to be in a meeting for a long time if you guys wanna vote me out, i likely will not be around at deadline to defend myself, and while i'll be sad about it, i'll understand and i think we can still be friends, except catamount, we not friends

catamount reminds me of the guy from WCU that showed up at our apartment in college when we were having a low key get together with like 10 ppl and took the computer that just had some chill tunes on it and put on skynyrd and spilled his natty ice tallboy on my roommate's xbox and then put out a cigarette on the wall
TIL that Townie has most likely met me and Creamy IRL and it all makes so much sense now.

JKJK I don't think I have every had a Natty Ice tallboy in my entire life.

I drank PBR and listened to WSP and Jam bands.

Last edited:
26 was the age where I started getting hangovers. There's a video of me playing wisest wizard at the age of 25, with a 32 beer staff that required the help of 2 other people to drink. By 27, I had 3 session IPAs and really needed to start drinking a water between each drink so I was a functional human.

I was very hungover on Sunday until like 1 PM and it pissed me off.

Would be interesting to have a game where all previous content other than mod posts was deleted at the start of each day

What kind of vibe are you looking for? Shem creek is fun to day drink at. I feel like you’d be into a lot of the rooftop bars like Vendue.

Big fan of rooftops, but I'm not sure if I should be offended by how you phrased this

What kind of vibe are you looking for? Shem creek is fun to day drink at. I feel like you’d be into a lot of the rooftop bars like Vendue.

Second Shem Creek. It's a cool little area. Also, we drank at Vendue and the Citrus Club while we were there, and the vibe and scenery were tits. Cocktails at Vendue were solid ass well.

The point of capitalism is that I can do nothing on a laptop all day and get paid for it, then I can use that money to pay someone to cook meals for me.

in palma's terms you are a slaveowner

Also, I'ma be in Charleston next weekend D14, where should I go. I'm gonna be 3 weeks out from shot 2 and ready to lick strangers faces at bars

Walk up to the bouncer at Prohibition and say "I'm with Irish Darren for fucks sake"

Your entire party will get in for no cover and you'll receive VIP treatment throughout the night.

Big fan of rooftops, but I'm not sure if I should be offended by how you phrased this

Nah, I also like rooftop bars no offense intended. My favorite ones are Vendue and Stars. Revelry is a downtown brewery that has good beer and a cool rooftop as well. Cocktail club on King Street is also a bar you'd probably like

South American may need to be higher actually

Arepas
Empenadas
Tacos
Tlayudas
Ceviche
Pastel
Humitas
Sopapillas

you people sure do chat a lot. it makes noting the tells much harder.

Meh fuck that, I was like 30 before my first hangover and really only get hangovers now when I am mixing drinking with other party favors.

I use to live pretty hard. I live big slow these days

Back