• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

I like Diggler being here because I'm no longer the old guy at the party when blue's not around.

if i wasn't standing firm on votes this would justify a last minute switch. lucky for you i'm so old that i'll forget this slight by our next deadline.

One of my dad's friends is a big anti-masker. The only reason I get on facebook is to read his posts. He had COVID (duh) and was really sick and needed like 3-4 weeks to recover. Still thinks its a fake disease, but also if it was real it's China's fault, but also masks don't help even though he didn't wear one and got it, but also he probably didn't have it because it's fake, it was something else but doctors needed to say it was COVID.

I want to spend like a day inside this man's head

Sounds like my boss. He's a real dipshit.

SD3 (3) BBD, mako, Da
Townie (3) Catamount, bym, Creamy
Creamy (3) gouda, RSF, Townie
Toogs (2) SD3, Tejas
RSF (2) jhawk, Knight
Catamount (1) Kory
Bym (1) ryala
Tejas (1) D14
Gouda (1) Toogs
Da (1) blue
Blue (1) Diggler

Just under half an hour to the deadline

MOD NOTE: For those that might not be aware, I use time.gov for the deadline clock. Be aware of the upcoming deadline and please do not night post.

Define top end. I'm not talking about that Chili's class, but a local lunch spot for like 10-15 bucks a meal will absolutely blow away like 95% of what you can do at home, and with no effort

Lol no. There are some fucking cooks in this thread, bro.

Mako did you find out wtf was going on? Or did you have to drop a deuce in the trash can?

California closets are beautiful, and we got our place back in SF specifically because the closets were gorgeous. And don't get me started on kitchens that cheaped out on a nice built in fridge

I will switch at the deadline to protect townie

Unclear if the midwest is the mafia or if the elite states are. Less good states, so maybe them

Somebody do something stupid at this deadline otherwise I will have to re-read things to decide who to vote next time

Somebody do something stupid at this deadline otherwise I will have to re-read things to decide who to vote next time

I got you

***switch to toogs***

4 way tie, its so exciting

You people won't kill me tomorrow no matter what I do

Back