• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

Would be interesting to have a game where all previous content other than mod posts was deleted at the start of each day

I don't say this lightly, but fuck off. If I can't force toogs to want to murder me in real life, then what is even the point of this

I don't see any scenario that it wasn't me, Cat and some boys who showed up at Townies apartment. Was is a holiday break?

If you want to get covid for sure go to Uptown Social. No amount of vaccinations can protect you against the covid strains that are probably in there

Nah, I also like rooftop bars no offense intended. My favorite ones are Vendue and Stars. Revelry is a downtown brewery that has good beer and a cool rooftop as well. Cocktail club on King Street is also a bar you'd probably like

Dope. I feel like I'm gonna be relatively shocked by how crowded the bars are rn

Meh fuck that, I was like 30 before my first hangover and really only get hangovers now when I am mixing drinking with other party favors.

I use to live pretty hard. I live big slow these days

I am currently 30 and had a single 8.6% cider with a delightful turkey and goat cheese salad over the weekend, but I didn't properly hydrate and felt like ass for a bit.

Dope. I feel like I'm gonna be relatively shocked by how crowded the bars are rn

Just know when you see it that they have been this packed since like October-November or so. Also the amount of mask wearing now is about the same as it has been this entire time. It's a different world lol

creamy has no idea wtf he's doing (like me) and he compensates for it by flailing (unlike me)

I am currently 30 and had a single 8.6% cider with a delightful turkey and goat cheese salad over the weekend, but I didn't properly hydrate and felt like ass for a bit.

Hmmm yea you have to drink through that.

I'm a few years older and have never eaten anything that pretentious

If it isn't served at a wing joint, Bojangles, or cookout, I most likely haven't had it

Just know when you see it that they have been this packed since like October-November or so. Also the amount of mask wearing now is about the same as it has been this entire time. It's a different world lol

Yet there was still a mask protest starting at the commerce building while I was there.

I feel like I still get uncomfortable when someone stands close to me and I've gotten both shots. I will 100% cross the street to avoid walking past someone, which is both dumb and kinda fun

Yet there was still a mask protest starting at the commerce building while I was there.

Well what, are you gonna let the government tell you what to do mako? That's the start of communism didn't you know

Back