• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

I scanned through but admittedly didn't read deeply, but starting some isos. ***gouda*** looks terrible. I also question Tejas fingering me for ktq when Da has to whole fucking posts, so if one of them comes up mafia kill the other.

1. Glad the wife is ok
2. I am not voting you for ktq. That is da all the way. Hence me telling him to talk. I havent liked you since day 1. Yay

So check this shit out. I figured today would be no big deal or I wouldn't have played. Drop her off in the morning, go spank the monkey for a couple hours, come back. It's a really bad finger fracture from a dog bite, not life threatening. Went according to plan until the surgeon was somehow an hour behind at 9am. Still no big deal at least they called us to delay our arrival. The real kick in the dick was the prescription, some narcotic so they will only hand write, no calling it in or computer system. So I get the scrip when I pick her up. Get her settled in and take to the pharmacy where I wait for 20 minutes dealing with paperworks (marriage, name change, insurance change--all of that is acceptable). They say it will be a couple hours so I go home. When I get home, stoned wife is on the phone--the scrip is invalid because some resident signed it and he can't write narco scrips. Have to go back to the surgery center to get a new one--they still can't call it in, has to be paper. I'm like well Patrick the fucking resident can drive it to the drug store I have mafia to play errr work to do, but they didn't agree. So another trip to the surgeon to get the scrip, then to the pharm, and she (same chick, new exactly why I was there) was like well they changed the number of pills and we don't have that many. I'm like give me what you have we just need to get through a couple days. She agrees and says "ready in about an hour." I nearly exploded, I'm like you knew I was coming why isn't it just ready? Well, have to run through insurance for the new number of pills and blah blah fuck off CVS. So I leave with intention of coming back in an hour. When I get home (15 minutes later) wife is on the phone, scrip is ready! Fuck you cvs. Also this adventure made me learn my new house is waaaay too fucking close to a Bon Chon and driving past it 5 times today got me to order it, so now I am about to be fat.

That sounds exhausting. Sorry dude

So another rule of thumb about this game, and you’ll get it at some point, is that citizens have no information until specials share it or we have a few rounds of voting to review. Early reads are almost always bad and worthless, and in fact typically show that the less info you demonstrate you have in early game the less likely you are maf. Also this is all on the record so no need to put it in the record, just don’t edit your posts fuckin nublet, the rules are on page 1

Lol I fucking knew you were gonna say something.

But you are correct that was my bad.

So check this shit out. I figured today would be no big deal or I wouldn't have played. Drop her off in the morning, go spank the monkey for a couple hours, come back. It's a really bad finger fracture from a dog bite, not life threatening. Went according to plan until the surgeon was somehow an hour behind at 9am. Still no big deal at least they called us to delay our arrival. The real kick in the dick was the prescription, some narcotic so they will only hand write, no calling it in or computer system. So I get the scrip when I pick her up. Get her settled in and take to the pharmacy where I wait for 20 minutes dealing with paperworks (marriage, name change, insurance change--all of that is acceptable). They say it will be a couple hours so I go home. When I get home, stoned wife is on the phone--the scrip is invalid because some resident signed it and he can't write narco scrips. Have to go back to the surgery center to get a new one--they still can't call it in, has to be paper. I'm like well Patrick the fucking resident can drive it to the drug store I have mafia to play errr work to do, but they didn't agree. So another trip to the surgeon to get the scrip, then to the pharm, and she (same chick, new exactly why I was there) was like well they changed the number of pills and we don't have that many. I'm like give me what you have we just need to get through a couple days. She agrees and says "ready in about an hour." I nearly exploded, I'm like you knew I was coming why isn't it just ready? Well, have to run through insurance for the new number of pills and blah blah fuck off CVS. So I leave with intention of coming back in an hour. When I get home (15 minutes later) wife is on the phone, scrip is ready! Fuck you cvs. Also this adventure made me learn my new house is waaaay too fucking close to a Bon Chon and driving past it 5 times today got me to order it, so now I am about to be fat.

Sorry dude

On the bright side, bon chon rules

bon chon is good

there's a korean fried chicken place in boston that i used to go to that was fucking insane tho, think it was called crave

also that's the most i've ever seen toogs type and i hope that it awakens a banterer within him

Some shower thoughts

Do you guys think Spotify’s “random” is really random, like if you’re shuffling a playlist or are they cutting all kinds of shady deals with labels and playing the big fat cat bands first and getting their spins up OR or OR alternatively silencing their big performers via algorithm so they pay them less and protect their big Disney profits or whoever owns it Facebook or some bank or whatever

naw

there was an article about this a little while ago actually! i think about it a lot when listening to pandora too

https://www.stereogum.com/2105993/pavement-harness-your-hopes-spotify/columns/sounding-board/

pretty fun read

just made myself a g&t with some gunpowder and fever tree

i guess i should probably smoke some too in honor of the holiday

let's get weird

just made myself a g&t with some gunpowder and fever tree

i guess i should probably smoke some too in honor of the holiday

let's get weird

Been dabbling with tonic syrup and find the one from el guapo delightful. And it actually ends up being cheaper than high end bottles of tonic water.

Been dabbling with tonic syrup and find the one from el guapo delightful. And it actually ends up being cheaper than high end bottles of tonic water.

yeah. there are a few cocktail bars around that make their own tonic syrup and the resulting g&ts are so fucking good that it makes me want to try it myself

i saw a thing on defector a couple of weeks ago about making your own bitters and honestly i hope they do a few more along those lines

funny, bitters is on my list of things to do, I found a really simple recipe to play with. But they are also so cheap (even good ones) that I haven't bothered yet. But could be fun

Back