Page 11 of 86 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162161 ... LastLast

Thread: ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

if we're updating on BMs here, i took some citrucel last night in an effort to move things along. one of my least favorite parts of aging is this reduction in activity

Itís a pretty impressive am gang here.

The best thing about WFH is being able to take a nap after I get back from workouts.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    if we're updating on BMs here, i took some citrucel last night in an effort to move things along. one of my least favorite parts of aging is this reduction in activity
    Luckily, not a problem I have often.

Lack of a gallbladder helps.

how do you get rid of a gall bladder and do you need it. i don't remember what it does. producing bile or something?

how do you get rid of a gall bladder and do you need it. i don't remember what it does. producing bile or something?
    Obviously, you donít need it... Iím still alive.

It stores bile to secrete when you need to break down fats.

Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Itís a pretty impressive am gang here.
    i don't trust anyone who doesn't post before 7am. we're all grownups with jobs, so if you're up before 7 and not posting you're obviously mafia

Quote Originally Posted by bym051d View Post
    Obviously, you donít need it... Iím still alive.

It stores bile to secrete when you need to break down fats.
    hmmm. apparently i need that because i'm also getting fatter

Diggler what time do you go to bed?

10:30 or 11 most nights. I'm hoping to get back to a non 4am wake up schedule over the next month once work settles down a bit so i'll miss you if that ever happens

Thatís crazy. I couldnít function

Iím trying intermittent fasting for the first time. Cut myself off from food and drink at 8 pm last night, going to noon today. Iím going to be grumpier than normal today.

Dickie Hemric
    ***screamindemon3***

frosted mini wheats should help things along too. lots of FIBER

frosted mini wheats should help things along too. lots of FIBER
    fiber can thicken things up and it sounds like you need to thin things out to move them along. Make sure you drink lots of water.

Morning y'all. I'll be in and out of pocket throughout the day but ***Townie***

Quote Originally Posted by DaDeacs View Post
    ***screamindemon3***
    Why did you spell my name out like that?

mornin' friends

had pfizer stab #2 on Sunday and it had me feeling like ass yesterday, fever + headache + sore. feel fine now but man that sucked

at least now I'm invincible

10:30 or 11 most nights. I'm hoping to get back to a non 4am wake up schedule over the next month once work settles down a bit so i'll miss you if that ever happens
    I would love to get to bed at 1030. I was doing that for a stretch last year and I felt amazing. Back to 12-1ish now though

Quote Originally Posted by bym051d View Post
    The best thing about WFH is being able to take a nap after I get back from workouts.
    naw, best part about WFH is sizing up an extra slow workday and realizing you can take a nap at, like, 2