• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

1) bym - vanilla townie, died N1
2) Townie
3) ryala
4) D14
5) BBD - vanilla townie, died D4
6) mako
7) Knight - vanilla townie, died D2
8) Kory - vanilla townie, died N2
9) Da - vanilla townie, died N4
10) Diggler - town watcher, died N5
11) Creamy
12) Catamount
13) gouda - mafia goon, died D5
14) blue
15) Tejas - vanilla townie, died N3
16) SD3 - mafia goon, died D1
17) jhawk - INNOCENT CHILD
18) toogs - mafia goon, died D3
19) RSF

Last edited:
A) 1 Town Cop, 1 Town Bodyguard, 1 Town Innocent Child, 11 Vanilla Townies; 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 4 Mafia Goons
B) 1 Town Watcher, 1 Town Bodyguard, 1 Town Innocent Child, 11 Vanilla Townies; 1 Mafia 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 4 Mafia Goons
C) 1 Town Cop, 1 Town Watcher, 1 Town Innocent Child, 11 Vanilla Townies; 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 4 Mafia Goons

Day 1 begins now, ends at 1:30pm Eastern time tomorrow. Have a good night folks, I will check in when I can, may not be until the morning since I have to unpack and reintroduce myself to my wife.

JHAWK IS AN INNOCENT CHILD

***bbd***

I will be playing this game soberish

How many SIA are you sitting on these days? Are you a milly yet?

toogs

6 mil. Was really tempted to sell this weekend when it hit the recent ath but I think I'm gonna hold even if there is another crash

I bought some of that OMI you were shilling in the crypto thread and it has not made me ANY money.

My portfolio has only dropped like 70k in the past three weeks so NBD

We hodl

I'm probably going to diversify a bit if there is another run. I haven't been researching crypto since 2017 though. Probably put a significant chunk in btc and eth

When can I buy fresh quail in North Carolina? I had some last year at a restaurant and want to smoke it myself, but have no idea where to buy iy

My portfolio has only dropped like 70k in the past three weeks so NBD

We hodl

I always kinda want to start researching/investing in crypto, then I read things like this and decide that maybe I am not cut out for such endeavors

I always kinda want to start researching/investing in crypto, then I read things like this and decide that maybe I am not cut out for such endeavors

For full disclosure, it was up 120k before the drop. So i'm still +150% or so on my overall investment

Back