Page 12 of 86 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172262 ... LastLast

Thread: ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    fiber can thicken things up and it sounds like you need to thin things out to move them along. Make sure you drink lots of water.
    does coffee count as water?

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey Deac Doug View Post
    I'm gonna need a ruling.

My job doesn't require that I carry a duty weapon. However, I consistently interact with people who have a propensity to be violent. I have multiple instances of individuals with unhealthy mental health records who have attempted to do me harm (physical or otherwise). It's not a daily thing, but when it happens, it's usually a surprise in how it comes about. I have never had to draw, but, about once a month, I think to myself, "thank fucking god I'm carrying."

Thus, I carry a small handgun. Springfield Armory 9mm 4".

Am I the gay?

It's twice the length of my cock, so I score major points there.
    Nope protect yourself

Ryala and gouda are mafia easy game

We were so cool in college we would have smoke parties centered around feeding the snake. We would get high as fuck then drop the mice in. Yes I was/still am a total loser

Sometimes when you go out of your way to foster a connection and relationship with one of the social outcasts in your class, you get treated to an in-depth 15 minute lecture about the variety and function of various medieval swords and how they differ by geography.

Quote Originally Posted by manning View Post
    Ryala and gouda are mafia easy game
    We're masons, IDIOT

I don't typ make reads d1 but think DDD is d-d-d-dirty

Catamount and creamy eh, don't think they really know the game, so the stack could just be meaningless

Diggler saw my note to post more and did

SD3 likes to lay in teh cut as maf, he'd also be a decent play

I'm sitting on a panel today and people are gonna ask questions about our careers for 2 hours. It's like 4 phds and a guy who barely graduated from a state school.

Yes, I chose this profession because I wasn't smart enough to be successful with my major, but this profession was new enough that they took everyone so here I am.

Quote Originally Posted by gouda View Post
    We're masons, IDIOT
    Manning, read the fucking thread

Quote Originally Posted by ryalaman View Post
    I'm sitting on a panel today and people are gonna ask questions about our careers for 2 hours. It's like 4 phds and a guy who barely graduated from a state school.
    Sounds like you're the intelligent one.

Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Sounds like you're the intelligent one.
    How do you know that I'm not one of the phds, dick

only 8 pages ryala must be mafia. Also fuck you guys that's still 6 too many

Bum bum go ouchies on the crypto blood bath

Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    Sometimes when you go out of your way to foster a connection and relationship with one of the social outcasts in your class, you get treated to an in-depth 15 minute lecture about the variety and function of various medieval swords and how they differ by geography.
    Thatís pretty dope. Iíve been getting into forged in fire on the NetFlix.

Townie is playing his mafia game, that's my only game related read from skimming the overnight banter or whatever you want to call it

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    I don't typ make reads d1 but think DDD is d-d-d-dirty

Catamount and creamy eh, don't think they really know the game, so the stack could just be meaningless

Diggler saw my note to post more and did

SD3 likes to lay in teh cut as maf, he'd also be a decent play
    Swing and a miss, champ. Knock that rust off.

Quote Originally Posted by Toogs View Post
    only 8 pages ryala must be mafia. Also fuck you guys that's still 6 too many
    You used to love me

Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    Thatís pretty dope. Iíve been getting into forged in fire on the NetFlix.
    One of my good friends was on that show. Amazing story. A few years before getting on the show, he almost died of a heart condition. It was really strange to watch someone I know so well on national TV.

Who were DDD and Creamy in their past board lives?