Page 15 of 86 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202565 ... LastLast

Thread: ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

It was a heinous act, Mako you dog shooting ass. Lol.

what is everyone doing to avoid the sinful temptation of peer pressure today on the devil's birthday, 4/20? i am praying to my lord and savior and looking at myself really close up in the mirror and practicing my best "NO get that weed away from me, trevor"

Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    I did not shoot Hope Soloís dog. Hope Soloís dogs are very big though.
    Too late, itís already imprinted in my brain that you did the shooting of the dog

cookout, taco bell, or popeyes for lunch today?

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    what is everyone doing to avoid the sinful temptation of peer pressure today on the devil's birthday, 4/20? i am praying to my lord and savior and looking at myself really close up in the mirror and practicing my best "NO get that weed away from me, trevor"
    I have a cdl. That generally helps.

how would a commercial driver's license help
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    cookout, taco bell, or popeyes for lunch today?
    Cookout while the sun is up isnít the same, and this is coming from a huge cookout fan

Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousKory View Post
    how would a commercial driver's license help
    Persistent threat of random drug testing.

how often do you get drug tested
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

i am going to walk down the street and pick up a nice bagel sandwich for lunch, and on the way home, stop at the dispensary and make a donation, and call it an early afternoon at work

man if the #braintrust kills off townie d1 i'mma be big mad

I can tell I'm getting older because two years ago I took 4/20 off and this morning I forgot it was today until my work group chat mentioned it

Fine I change my vote to ***RSF***

Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    I have a cdl. That generally helps.
    yea but trevor is in my call of duty league

4/20 is just another day in Creamy household. Mrs. Creamy will probably have a headstart on me by the time I get home.

i guess i'm stepping on my own bit a little by saying i plan to go to the dispensary today oh well

that's not to say that I don't still smoke a ton of weed it's just not something I PLAN AROUND anymore

I did make sure to make some dispensary stops when I was up in new england last month though, so I'm set up for a p good rest of the day

gotta save some for a camping trip this weekend tho

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxFaithful View Post
    man if the #braintrust kills off townie d1 i'mma be big mad

Quote Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness View Post
    4/20 is just another day in Creamy household. Mrs. Creamy will probably have a headstart on me by the time I get home.
    isn't mrs creamy the one who you claim had like 100 mg edibles one night and was fine? I still don't buy that story JUST FOR THE RECORD

Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousKory View Post
    how often do you get drug tested
    Could happen any time. Usually a couple times a year, so it's not worth the risk or paranoia that would accompany partaking. I am interested to see what will happen when it becomes legal in all 50 though. Any law experts wanna weigh in?