Page 16 of 86 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212666 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 1711

Thread: ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

  1. #301
    i typically don't have any of the devil's lettuce in my house to smoke so

    i get my high off praying to the Lord
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  2. #302
    my wife just in the background of my work call with a hack saw wtf is she doing

  3. #303
    I need expert opinions. Is it crazy for me to consistently walk 10 minutes home from work to make lunch as opposed to just packing lunch and bringing it to work? I think itís more convenient the way I do it but some work friends think I am dumb

  4. #304
    yes let's go around the room and have everyone say what our anti-drugs are

    my anti-drug is hummus

  5. #305
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxFaithful View Post
    isn't mrs creamy the one who you claim had like 100 mg edibles one night and was fine? I still don't buy that story JUST FOR THE RECORD
    Yeah Mrs. Creamy has a stupid good metabolism. Some people don't get the effects from edibles that others do. I've seen her house an 8 pack of gummies, be a little high and just giggle for a few hours.

    She had a baby, got outta shape(naturally) and then worked out for a few weeks and was back to 5'4 123 with a rockin ass and big titties.

    Her body doesn't work like the rest of ours.

  6. #306
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxFaithful View Post
    that's not to say that I don't still smoke a ton of weed it's just not something I PLAN AROUND anymore

    I did make sure to make some dispensary stops when I was up in new england last month though, so I'm set up for a p good rest of the day

    gotta save some for a camping trip this weekend tho
    Man, I was suppose to go camping last weekend but it was big time suppose to be raining. Then I have to go to a Bday party on saturday, so no camping next weekend. Then my folks are coming into town next weekend. Just like that I lost the best camping stretch in Texas. Big lame.

  7. #307
    Quote Originally Posted by deacon14 View Post
    I need expert opinions. Is it crazy for me to consistently walk 10 minutes home from work to make lunch as opposed to just packing lunch and bringing it to work? I think itís more convenient the way I do it but some work friends think I am dumb
    when i was fresh out of college and working a shit job, i used to drive home for lunch ~ ten min away, make a sandwich, crack a high life, and pop on FIFA for half an hour before heading back in to work. if you're doing that, you're not being crazy, you're being sweet as hell.

  8. #308
    Quote Originally Posted by deacon14 View Post
    I need expert opinions. Is it crazy for me to consistently walk 10 minutes home from work to make lunch as opposed to just packing lunch and bringing it to work? I think itís more convenient the way I do it but some work friends think I am dumb
    Well you're not being a fatty and in America that's rare these days. So keep doing you

  9. #309
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxFaithful View Post
    yes let's go around the room and have everyone say what our anti-drugs are

    my anti-drug is hummus
    fear of being murdered with a hack saw in front of my colleagues on this work call

  10. #310
    Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    when i was fresh out of college and working a shit job, i used to drive home for lunch ~ ten min away, make a sandwich, crack a high life, and pop on FIFA for half an hour before heading back in to work. if you're doing that, you're not being crazy, you're being sweet as hell.
    Ok good, young Townie understands

  11. #311
    Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    Man, I was suppose to go camping last weekend but it was big time suppose to be raining. Then I have to go to a Bday party on saturday, so no camping next weekend. Then my folks are coming into town next weekend. Just like that I lost the best camping stretch in Texas. Big lame.
    Andddd your homeless since the Tesla CFO bought your sweet lake house out from underneath you

  12. #312
    some people have posters of sports heroes on their wall

    mine are great women leaders

    nancy reagan, margaret thatcher, angela merkel, benazir bhutto
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  13. #313
    i guess you could say they're my anti-drug
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  14. #314
    I work through lunch 95% of the time and my office sits on the Greenway trail in High Point, so maybe I should go for a walk too

  15. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness View Post
    Yeah Mrs. Creamy has a stupid good metabolism. Some people don't get the effects from edibles that others do. I've seen her house an 8 pack of gummies, be a little high and just giggle for a few hours.

    She had a baby, got outta shape(naturally) and then worked out for a few weeks and was back to 5'4 123 with a rockin ass and big titties.

    Her body doesn't work like the rest of ours.
    Four the record I was drunk but I think I saw her one night eat like for 50mg worms and keep it casual. Some people are just built different.

  16. #316
    Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    fear of being murdered with a hack saw in front of my colleagues on this work call
    I dunno that would be strong motivation to BLAZE IT a bit off-screen

  17. #317
    Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousKory View Post
    some people have posters of sports heroes on their wall

    mine are great women leaders

    nancy reagan, margaret thatcher, angela merkel, benazir bhutto
    #girlboss #ally

  18. #318
    Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    Four the record I was drunk but I think I saw her one night eat like for 50mg worms and keep it casual. Some people are just built different.
    how did you manage to mess up for/four in both directions

  19. #319
    toogs is gonna be so mad

  20. #320
    Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    Four the record I was drunk but I think I saw her one night eat like for 50mg worms and keep it casual. Some people are just built different.
    #shedifferent

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •