Page 7 of 86 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757 ... LastLast

Thread: ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

Damn it should’ve said “Creamy already has >5 mud runs per day”.

Fucking mafia thread where I can’t edit

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    How many shits would you take during the run

Fuck that woulda been tight, BBD

i have a few friends that i can text when i have bad poops and i've always valued them for that but i don't think there's any social environment quite as poop positive as ogb mafia threads

Quote Originally Posted by gouda View Post
    Only the real dumb ones. Everyone knows protection is on me
    Please, everyone knows protection follows ryala around until he solves the game.

Fortunately, this game works so as long as you protect one of the masons, we get to share protection

Friend of a friend is named Brooks. He shot himself through the butt cheek because he forgot he had a gun in his pocket. At a bar. At 4PM
    I know a guy that shot through his leg getting out of a car. Bullet hole in the door and everything. It was also in the early afternoon, but without any alcohol involved, he was just very stupid.

Also, if we're playing mafia now, which I am not, then knight is clearly bad.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxFaithful View Post
    i have a few friends that i can text when i have bad poops and i've always valued them for that but i don't think there's any social environment quite as poop positive as ogb mafia threads
    Any of my friends who aren't comfortable and confident enough to talk to me about their interesting poops are only kind of my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by ryalaman View Post
    Please, everyone knows protection follows ryala around until he solves the game.

Fortunately, this game works so as long as you protect one of the masons, we get to share protection
    Don't tell the noobs the secrets of how masons work. We're missing on out clearing dumbtells later

I know a guy that shot through his leg getting out of a car. Bullet hole in the door and everything. It was also in the early afternoon, but without any alcohol involved, he was just very stupid.
    Unless you're required to do so for your job, I'd argue that anyone that carries a gun is stupid. But I'm a librat out to take down your freedoms

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxFaithful View Post
    i've started fist fights with everybody i've met in real life from these boards
    and lost at least one u fucking nerd
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

Speaking of shits, I recently broke down and started using doordash. Naturally it only makes sense to order 3 days worth of burritos when ordering mexican, otherwise it's like 50% fees/tip. Then I eat all the food in 8 hours and have to take a prison shit the next day. I wonder if my upstairs tenant can hear the thunder

Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousKory View Post
    and lost at least one u fucking nerd
    -1 kindness karma

TenaciousKory has - 1 kindness karma.
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

Unless you're required to do so for your job, I'd argue that anyone that carries a gun is stupid. But I'm a librat out to take down your freedoms
    I mean, yes, this is true. You have to be really special to stand out among that crowd though

That last post was mason distancing

Speaking of shits, I recently broke down and started using doordash. Naturally it only makes sense to order 3 days worth of burritos when ordering mexican, otherwise it's like 50% fees/tip. Then I eat all the food in 8 hours and have to take a prison shit the next day. I wonder if my upstairs tenant can hear the thunder
    Either pay for dashpass or get it free with a CSR. And let me get them referral points

Oooh yes game on

Also, if we're playing mafia now, which I am not, then knight is clearly bad.

obvs. him and toogs

Either pay for dashpass or get it free with a CSR. And let me get them referral points
    Nah, paying for it keeps me from being a big fatty

Diggler goes to bed at 7 PM but if he doesn’t post much tmrw he bad