Page 9 of 86 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141959 ... LastLast

Thread: ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

Quote Originally Posted by ryalaman View Post
    I investigated blue, he's a civ
    is it because he said "ish"

Quote Originally Posted by ryalaman View Post
    The odds of you accidentally hurting yourself are higher than the odds that it'll protect you, even if you're not as dumb as the people we're talking about who shot themselves.
    You're probably not wrong. I think I remember pinching my index finger in the slide a few years back when I was cleaning it, so I'm pretty much already behind on the "net gain" side of things.

Ryala, do you like snakes? Like, for a pet?

Quote Originally Posted by gouda View Post
    is it because he said "ish"
    Gouda, what's the most recent thing you've put in your body, and what are you putting in your body right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Deaconblue View Post
    That's a start. And I didn't even feel the probe go in.
    Yo, Blue, do you have a contractor's license in NC? If so, have you kept up with all the new shit they are requiring contractors to do now?

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey Deac Doug View Post
    I'm gonna need a ruling.

My job doesn't require that I carry a duty weapon. However, I consistently interact with people who have a propensity to be violent. I have multiple instances of individuals with unhealthy mental health records who have attempted to do me harm (physical or otherwise). It's not a daily thing, but when it happens, it's usually a surprise in how it comes about. I have never had to draw, but, about once a month, I think to myself, "thank fucking god I'm carrying."

Thus, I carry a small handgun. Springfield Armory 9mm 4".

Am I the gay?

It's twice the length of my cock, so I score major points there.
    I bet a can of mace or a rape whistle would do the trick

Gouda, what's the most recent thing you've put in your body, and what are you putting in your body right now?
    Other than booze? Couple grams of penis envy yesterday. Good times

I bet a can of mace or a rape whistle would do the trick

You're probably not wrong. I think I remember pinching my index finger in the slide a few years back when I was cleaning it, so I'm pretty much already behind on the "net gain" side of things.

Ryala, do you like snakes? Like, for a pet?
    people who keep snakes for pets weird to me

Hellllll yea brotha! I got some penis envy spores Iíve been itching to get inoculated.

Them the besties.

Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    Hellllll yea brotha! I got some penis envy spores Iíve been itching to get inoculated.

Them the besties.
    Nice. My first batch of ko sumui super strain is almost ready, very excited.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacdeTejas View Post
    I have no argument against this.

I only know one dude who does it. Back in undergrad, I worked as a bank teller on the days I didn't have class. One of the other tellers was a dude who was like maybe 5'1" and 100 lbs. Really good dude at work, but I'm pretty sure he slung drugs on the side. Some of us got invited to party with him after work, and it's at a trailer park. The inside of his trailer he's got a 72" TV (this is early 2000s), a >5' fish tank with fish, and then an absolutely huge fucking fish tank with a tiny (python?) snake in it.

So of course he takes the snake out and is showing it to everyone. I think I stayed 10 minutes before getting the absolute fuck out of there. I was born in a trailer park, I have no desire to spend any further time in one.

Of course we are talking about our mutual love of looking at spores under a microscope. For science!

Quote Originally Posted by DeacdeTejas View Post
    why that's like the most normal of the non-basic ass pets
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousKory View Post
    why that's like the most normal of the non-basic ass pets
    lol TK is a snake charmer.

one of my fav married couples i know have a snek

it's a cute lil bugger

also you don't have to take it out to shit or keep a separate box for it to shit in in yr house!

THE tenacious kory. Are you dirty mafia

do you want me to tell you the truth or do you want me to pretend to ignore you

Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousKory View Post
    do you want me to tell you the truth or do you want me to pretend to ignore you
    lie to me