• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

The odds of you accidentally hurting yourself are higher than the odds that it'll protect you, even if you're not as dumb as the people we're talking about who shot themselves.

You're probably not wrong. I think I remember pinching my index finger in the slide a few years back when I was cleaning it, so I'm pretty much already behind on the "net gain" side of things.

Ryala, do you like snakes? Like, for a pet?

I'm gonna need a ruling.

My job doesn't require that I carry a duty weapon. However, I consistently interact with people who have a propensity to be violent. I have multiple instances of individuals with unhealthy mental health records who have attempted to do me harm (physical or otherwise). It's not a daily thing, but when it happens, it's usually a surprise in how it comes about. I have never had to draw, but, about once a month, I think to myself, "thank fucking god I'm carrying."

Thus, I carry a small handgun. Springfield Armory 9mm 4".

Am I the gay?

It's twice the length of my cock, so I score major points there.

I bet a can of mace or a rape whistle would do the trick

You're probably not wrong. I think I remember pinching my index finger in the slide a few years back when I was cleaning it, so I'm pretty much already behind on the "net gain" side of things.

Ryala, do you like snakes? Like, for a pet?

people who keep snakes for pets weird to me

Hellllll yea brotha! I got some penis envy spores I’ve been itching to get inoculated.

Them the besties.

Nice. My first batch of ko sumui super strain is almost ready, very excited.

people who keep snakes for pets weird to me

I have no argument against this.

I only know one dude who does it. Back in undergrad, I worked as a bank teller on the days I didn't have class. One of the other tellers was a dude who was like maybe 5'1" and 100 lbs. Really good dude at work, but I'm pretty sure he slung drugs on the side. Some of us got invited to party with him after work, and it's at a trailer park. The inside of his trailer he's got a 72" TV (this is early 2000s), a >5' fish tank with fish, and then an absolutely huge fucking fish tank with a tiny (python?) snake in it.

So of course he takes the snake out and is showing it to everyone. I think I stayed 10 minutes before getting the absolute fuck out of there. I was born in a trailer park, I have no desire to spend any further time in one.

Of course we are talking about our mutual love of looking at spores under a microscope. For science!

one of my fav married couples i know have a snek

it's a cute lil bugger

also you don't have to take it out to shit or keep a separate box for it to shit in in yr house!

THE tenacious kory. Are you dirty mafia

do you want me to tell you the truth or do you want me to pretend to ignore you

Back