• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

Mud running might be the most white thing ever in the history of ever. Maybe whiter than golf.

Still probably would be fun tho.

I’d like to hear all about it.

Why is the first question I have.

Because it’s there.

Seriously because it’s fun as hell and gives me something to focus on and train for.

Because it’s there.

Seriously because it’s fun as hell and gives me something to focus on and train for.

What all does your event entail? I assume there are different lengths/# of obstacles. It actually does sound like something that would be pretty fun

I’d like to hear all about it.

Why is the first question I have.

What all does your event entail? I assume there are different lengths/# of obstacles. It actually does sound like something that would be pretty fun

The one we’re doing is 10.5 miles and 25 obstacles. A lot of climbing obstacles and grown up jungle gym stuff.

The one we’re doing is 10.5 miles and 25 obstacles. A lot of climbing obstacles and grown up jungle gym stuff.

Have you run 10mi at once before or have you done a mud run before? My friend who’s done it says the running isn’t a problem because the obstacles give you a break between runs.

What time would you be looking at for that? I guess it depends on how intense the obstacles are

I like my brain trust behind people who make lists of cool kids like 7th grade girls.

I’d say you’re gonna flame out early again this game like your debut but

1) you didn’t go to wake
2) you’ve got an unending supply of unearned confidence
3) you’ve got a Knightesque grasp on words that we still as a society say in 2021
4) if HST knew you used his likeness as an avatar he’d blow his brains out again

So you might be great at the game, idk. There’s a list for ya.

Have you run 10mi at once before or have you done a mud run before? My friend who’s done it says the running isn’t a problem because the obstacles give you a break between runs.

Yeah I’ve done a lot of them. It’s not as difficult as a Spartan Beast but it’s a lot more fun and team and community oriented. The running itself isn’t terrible but the terrain can make it tough. We finished in a little over 2 hours in the last Mudder I ran in but it was the early start group and the crew I was with could really book.

I think Townie and Cat would get along well IRL.

I can't speak for everyone, and it's been discussed ad nauseam, but I definitely don't carry my boards persona into the real world. I imagine there are more out there.

I think Townie and Cat would get along well IRL.

I can't speak for everyone, and it's been discussed ad nauseam, but I definitely don't carry my boards persona into the real world. I imagine there are more out there.

I’m only like 10% less grumpy IRL than I am on here.

Back