• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

Damn it should’ve said “Creamy already has >5 mud runs per day”.

Fucking mafia thread where I can’t edit

i have a few friends that i can text when i have bad poops and i've always valued them for that but i don't think there's any social environment quite as poop positive as ogb mafia threads

Only the real dumb ones. Everyone knows protection is on me

Please, everyone knows protection follows ryala around until he solves the game.

Fortunately, this game works so as long as you protect one of the masons, we get to share protection

Friend of a friend is named Brooks. He shot himself through the butt cheek because he forgot he had a gun in his pocket. At a bar. At 4PM

I know a guy that shot through his leg getting out of a car. Bullet hole in the door and everything. It was also in the early afternoon, but without any alcohol involved, he was just very stupid.

Also, if we're playing mafia now, which I am not, then knight is clearly bad.

i have a few friends that i can text when i have bad poops and i've always valued them for that but i don't think there's any social environment quite as poop positive as ogb mafia threads

Any of my friends who aren't comfortable and confident enough to talk to me about their interesting poops are only kind of my friends.

Please, everyone knows protection follows ryala around until he solves the game.

Fortunately, this game works so as long as you protect one of the masons, we get to share protection

Don't tell the noobs the secrets of how masons work. We're missing on out clearing dumbtells later

I know a guy that shot through his leg getting out of a car. Bullet hole in the door and everything. It was also in the early afternoon, but without any alcohol involved, he was just very stupid.

Unless you're required to do so for your job, I'd argue that anyone that carries a gun is stupid. But I'm a librat out to take down your freedoms

Speaking of shits, I recently broke down and started using doordash. Naturally it only makes sense to order 3 days worth of burritos when ordering mexican, otherwise it's like 50% fees/tip. Then I eat all the food in 8 hours and have to take a prison shit the next day. I wonder if my upstairs tenant can hear the thunder

Unless you're required to do so for your job, I'd argue that anyone that carries a gun is stupid. But I'm a librat out to take down your freedoms

I mean, yes, this is true. You have to be really special to stand out among that crowd though

Speaking of shits, I recently broke down and started using doordash. Naturally it only makes sense to order 3 days worth of burritos when ordering mexican, otherwise it's like 50% fees/tip. Then I eat all the food in 8 hours and have to take a prison shit the next day. I wonder if my upstairs tenant can hear the thunder

Either pay for dashpass or get it free with a CSR. And let me get them referral points

Oooh yes game on

Diggler goes to bed at 7 PM but if he doesn’t post much tmrw he bad

Back