• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

i typically don't have any of the devil's lettuce in my house to smoke so

i get my high off praying to the Lord

my wife just in the background of my work call with a hack saw wtf is she doing

I need expert opinions. Is it crazy for me to consistently walk 10 minutes home from work to make lunch as opposed to just packing lunch and bringing it to work? I think it’s more convenient the way I do it but some work friends think I am dumb

yes let's go around the room and have everyone say what our anti-drugs are

my anti-drug is hummus

isn't mrs creamy the one who you claim had like 100 mg edibles one night and was fine? I still don't buy that story JUST FOR THE RECORD

Yeah Mrs. Creamy has a stupid good metabolism. Some people don't get the effects from edibles that others do. I've seen her house an 8 pack of gummies, be a little high and just giggle for a few hours.

She had a baby, got outta shape(naturally) and then worked out for a few weeks and was back to 5'4 123 with a rockin ass and big titties.

Her body doesn't work like the rest of ours.

that's not to say that I don't still smoke a ton of weed it's just not something I PLAN AROUND anymore

I did make sure to make some dispensary stops when I was up in new england last month though, so I'm set up for a p good rest of the day

gotta save some for a camping trip this weekend tho

Man, I was suppose to go camping last weekend but it was big time suppose to be raining. Then I have to go to a Bday party on saturday, so no camping next weekend. Then my folks are coming into town next weekend. Just like that I lost the best camping stretch in Texas. Big lame.

I need expert opinions. Is it crazy for me to consistently walk 10 minutes home from work to make lunch as opposed to just packing lunch and bringing it to work? I think it’s more convenient the way I do it but some work friends think I am dumb

when i was fresh out of college and working a shit job, i used to drive home for lunch ~ ten min away, make a sandwich, crack a high life, and pop on FIFA for half an hour before heading back in to work. if you're doing that, you're not being crazy, you're being sweet as hell.

Well you're not being a fatty and in America that's rare these days. So keep doing you

when i was fresh out of college and working a shit job, i used to drive home for lunch ~ ten min away, make a sandwich, crack a high life, and pop on FIFA for half an hour before heading back in to work. if you're doing that, you're not being crazy, you're being sweet as hell.

Ok good, young Townie understands

Man, I was suppose to go camping last weekend but it was big time suppose to be raining. Then I have to go to a Bday party on saturday, so no camping next weekend. Then my folks are coming into town next weekend. Just like that I lost the best camping stretch in Texas. Big lame.

Andddd your homeless since the Tesla CFO bought your sweet lake house out from underneath you

some people have posters of sports heroes on their wall

mine are great women leaders

nancy reagan, margaret thatcher, angela merkel, benazir bhutto

I work through lunch 95% of the time and my office sits on the Greenway trail in High Point, so maybe I should go for a walk too

Yeah Mrs. Creamy has a stupid good metabolism. Some people don't get the effects from edibles that others do. I've seen her house an 8 pack of gummies, be a little high and just giggle for a few hours.

She had a baby, got outta shape(naturally) and then worked out for a few weeks and was back to 5'4 123 with a rockin ass and big titties.

Her body doesn't work like the rest of ours.

Four the record I was drunk but I think I saw her one night eat like for 50mg worms and keep it casual. Some people are just built different.

Back