• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

My wife wants to name our first born son mason but has just the slightest of lisps so it comes off as her saying Mathon. Was I a dick for vetoing because of that?

Friend of a friend is named Brooks. He shot himself through the butt cheek because he forgot he had a gun in his pocket. At a bar. At 4PM

Our friend named one son Mason and one son Carter. I asked what profession they’d name a possible 3rd kid after.

She didn’t think it was as funny as I did.

Our friend named one son Mason and one son Carter. I asked what profession they’d name a possible 3rd kid after.

She didn’t think it was as funny as I did.

I don’t really get the joke

bym is mafia; D14 is not.

BBD is not mafia. He's a giant pussy and wouldn't post in the game thread until closer to the deadline if he were.

Reads on Gouda are a waste of time. If he's really playing, mafia kills him night one if he's civ. If he's a bad guy, he'll still be here on night 5.

Mako probably isn't an angel, because he hasn't claimed yet.

Hey my mud run is this weekend. Y’all wanna talk about me for a while?

Back