• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

why that's like the most normal of the non-basic ass pets

Heres the thing. Knew a guy who had a snake in college (high school friend). Python type. He let this thing sleep with him. That was until he noticed the thing stopped curling up and instead was laying down completely beside him. He thought the thing was sick. Vet told him to kill the thing. Turns out they lay next to you like that when they are sizing you up for a kill

Also living in southern Africa and in Texas for most of my life, I have had too many encounters with snakes I never want to have again. Its all fun and games till a spitting cobra stands up and starts shooting venom at your face. No thanks

don't sleep with your pet snake! either you hurt it or it hurts you.

and yeah i'm not talking about (non-ball) pythons or cobras or rattlesnakes or cottonmouths

just like house and garter snakes

I do sleep with my dog though. And she has figured out how to get under the blanket and sleep on the pillow. And it is very cute and we've encouraged it instead of telling her not to.

Now I sleep on the end of the bed with no pillows or blankets so she can be comfortable.

Overall record?

Heres the thing. Knew a guy who had a snake in college (high school friend). Python type. He let this thing sleep with him. That was until he noticed the thing stopped curling up and instead was laying down completely beside him. He thought the thing was sick. Vet told him to kill the thing. Turns out they lay next to you like that when they are sizing you up for a kill

You fucking liar

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/snake-measure/

I do sleep with my dog though. And she has figured out how to get under the blanket and sleep on the pillow. And it is very cute and we've encouraged it instead of telling her not to.

Now I sleep on the end of the bed with no pillows or blankets so she can be comfortable.

As soon as I posted this she took a gnarly diarrhea, maybe I'll get an actual part of the bed today

I've got a pic of the diarrhea if you're interested. It is clear why creamy must be the play

As soon as I posted this she took a gnarly diarrhea, maybe I'll get an actual part of the bed today

Mako's mom will do this for the right price. On your chest. Ryala, you should post the picture. It'll be like a rorschach test.

I've been having fucking terrible dreams this week. Stress at work. I've got probably the worse child abuse case I've ever seen.

I just had a dream that my dad and I went to buy a farm, and the farmer was super nice. We agreed to buy it, but then all the sudden the farmer was gone and his disgruntled relatives were there.

One of them hit my dad, so I dream walked over to him and choked him out. It was one of those dreams that's super surreal. Like, I choked the dude until he turned into licorice, but that made perfect sense. Meanwhile, the rest of the family is going all deliverance and they put a spell on my dad that makes his eyes fall out.

So now I'm all, "fuck gotta turn them into licorice, too." Then I pick my dad up, Mako carry him across my back to a truck. While people are exploding into licorice all around me. Ugh.

Just fucking weird.

Good morning knight. Thanks for starting my day so wonderfully. Gonna go work through that at the gym now.

I hate I missed the banter. My mom had a hognose snake as a pet when I was a kid. It basically lived in her breast pocket. She taught elementary school in the 80s for 2 years with that thing just curled up sleeping in her pocket. It was awesome, except for the massive snake shit it would take in there about once a month.

Can it be AM banter time? I get ready for my workout in 5.

Back