• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; mako makes his mom proud, Town Wins!

I've been hit in the face about 7 times in my life and never fallen down. Just stared the mother fuckers in the face while I grab their balls and stick my fish up their ass holes.

I've been hit in the face about 7 times in my life and never fallen down. Just stared the mother fuckers in the face while I grab their balls and stick my fish up their ass holes.

Do you just carry fish around for this purpose? Seems impractical

If it goes in head first, it ain’t coming out. Scales and spines are gonna catch. How am I explaining that at the er?

Shit,sounds like a fun Saturday night.

Bro I tried to engage you about the mud run.

1- do you do it partly naked or fully clothed? For my imagination I'm going to assume you at least have your shirt off.

2- if you win, will you make a mud angel and take a pic for me?

3- is the mud moist enough to use as lube, or are we talking hard carolina clay?

#CreamysList

I made some off of ripple and iota. Sold those two and put it into bitcoin

Shit,sounds like a fun Saturday night.

Bro I tried to engage you about the mud run.

1- do you do it partly naked or fully clothed? For my imagination I'm going to assume you at least have your shirt off.

2- if you win, will you make a mud angel and take a pic for me?

3- is the mud moist enough to use as lube, or are we talking hard carolina clay?

#CreamysList

That ish just has to be wet, slippery clay. The kind that just oozes out between your fingers when you squeeze a handful.

Bust out the ole football cleats, throw on the compression shorts and pass out after the first 1/4 mile

Back